Apple has already released the iOS 8.4.1 with some bug fixes and most importantly the patching of iOS 8.4 TaiG Jailbreak exploits. So after the release of 8.4.1 we can say that now TaiG 8.4 jailbreak is killed and it will not work to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 untethered or tethered. We shall keep our visitors updated on any update coming from TaiG, Pangu or Evasi0n teams regarding the possibility of iOS 8.4.1 jailbreaking.
What’s New in iOS 8.4.1?
● Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
● Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
● Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
● Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other decides
● Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
● Fixes and issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1
Meanwhile if you are an experienced jail breaker and you know what is shsh blob saving you have an option to save your SHSH Blobs using TinyUmbrella so that it can be helpful for downgrading your device to currently jailbreakable version of iOS 8.4.