The Unc0ver Jailbreak has been updated to version 3.2 bringing a redesigned user interface, dark mode, info buttons, and more.
06/01/2019 – v3.2.0 was released for production with the following changes:
● Redesign the user interface (https://twitter.com/HiMyNameIsUbik/status/1134938278489182208)
● Add dark mode for the user interface
● Add info buttons for the options
● Increase the reliability of the jailbreak with the machswap and machswap2 exploits
● Update jailbreak-resources to fix an issue with the CS_DEBUGGED option
You can find instructions on how to jailbreak your device using unc0ver here:
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 12 – 12.1.2 Using Unc0ver (Mac)
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 12 – 12.1.2 Using Unc0ver (Windows)
You can download the official unc0ver 3.2 release from here.