Pwn20wnd has announced the release of unc0ver 3.6, the biggest stability and reliability update to unc0ver ever!
The popular jailbreaking tool supports iOS 11.0 through to iOS 12.4 (excluding 12.3-12.3.2) on A7-A11 devices with partial support for A12-A12X devices.
● Completely redesign and rewrite all jailbreak patches from scratch
● Make the jailbreak patches static and not dynamic–Meaning that the system stability will be completely stock after the jailbreak
● Fix the app crashing on launch when signed with provisioning profiles with non-ASCII characters
● Internally prepare jailbreak patches for full-fledged A12-A12X support
● Make the jailbreak significantly and noticeably more reliable and faster to run
● Add the SockPort 3.0 exploit for improved reliability on iOS 12.4 and devices with low RAM
● Fix SSH support for arm64e devices running iOS12.0-12.1.2
● Make it possible to jailbreak with corrupted SystemVersion.plist on iOS 12.4
● Make the jailbreak perform proper clean up to preserve system stability in case of a failure
● Fix the jbctl command-line utility
● Switch to a new technique for setting the system boot nonce generator that works on all arm64e devices running iOS12.0-12.4 (Thanks to @0x7ff for the idea)
● Fix a bug with the initial Cydia installation getting stuck sometimes
● Significantly speed up the initial Cydia installation process
● Internally prepare upcoming stable substitute support
● Internally prepare Cydia and its resources for full-fledged arm64e support
You can find instructions on how to jailbreak your device using unc0ver here:
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 12 – 12.1.2 Using Unc0ver (Mac)
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 12 – 12.1.2 Using Unc0ver (Windows)
You can download update to unc0ver from the link below!