You can jail break untethered your iPhone 4 GSM/CDMA running ios 5.0.1 using these three simple steps. You have to first ensure that your iOS is upgraded to 5.0.1 if you don’t know go to Settings —-> General —-> Info and check version. If it is not updated upgrade using iTunes.
You can jailbreak iPod Touch 4G/3G and iPad 1 also using this tutorial.
If you are looking for jailbreak of iPhone4s and iPad2, please subscribe to our website so that we can update you as soon as new jailbreak is available.
Steps to jailbreak iPhone4 untethered using RedSn0w 0.9.10b3. (Please read complete before starting jail break).If your iPhone4 is already jailbroken tethered you need to go to Cydia —-> Search —-> Type Corona 5.0.1 Untether and install it your device will become tethered.
1. Download RedSn0w 0.9.10b3 by clicking below links. Extract the zip file to your desktop.
2. open the downloaded and extracted folder and double click the RedSn0w.exe file as shown below:
3. Click Jailbreak and Install Cydia on next screen.
4. Now connect your device to computer and turn it OFF click Next.
5. Follow the screen instructions as shown on next screen (see below image). Your device will go in DFU mode automatically.
6. On next screen you will be given option of “Install Cydia” keep it checked and press next. Remaining process will happen on your iPhone4 and it will restart jailbroken. (If it freezes/stucks on black screen with white text on it don’t worry, press both power and Home buttons for few seconds until your iPhone restarts. Hope this will be OK and jail break is done).