Free jailbreak your iPad 1 untethered running ios 5.0.1 by following three simple steps. You have to first ensure that your iOS is upgraded to 5.0.1 if you don’t know go to Settings —-> General —-> Info and check version. If it is not updated upgrade using iTunes.
You can free jailbreak iPhone4 and iPod Touch 4G/3G also using this tutorial.
Jailbreak iPhone4s and iPad2 is not yet released, please subscribe to our website (check right sidebar) so that we can update you as soon as new jailbreak is available.
Steps to jailbreak 5.0.1 on iPad 1 untethered using RedSn0w 0.9.10b3.
Note: (Please read complete before starting jail break).If your iPad is already jailbroken tethered you need to go to Cydia —-> Search —-> Type “Corona 5.0.1 Untether” and install it, your device will become untethered.
1. Download Free jailbreak RedSn0w 0.9.10b3 by clicking below links. Extract the zip file to your desktop.
2. open the downloaded and extracted folder and double click the RedSn0w.exe file as shown below:
3. Click Jailbreak and Install Cydia on next screen.
4. Now connect your iPod Touch to computer and turn it OFF, Now click Next.
5. Follow the screen instructions as shown on next screen (see below image). Your iPad will go in DFU mode automatically.
6. On next screen you will be given option of “Install Cydia” keep it checked and press next. Remaining process will happen on your iPod and it will restart jailbroken. (If it freezes/stucks on black screen with white text on it don’t worry, press both power and Home buttons for few seconds until your iPad restarts, this will be OK and free jail break for iPad is done).