The Electra Team has announced an update to the Electra1141 Jailbreak which brings support for A7 and A8 devices.
Electra 1.2.3 is now available for all devices on iOS 11.0 – 11.4.1! https://coolstar.org/electra/ threadm1ll has been replaced with v1ntex so A7 & A8 devices now jailbreak properly on 11.2 – 11.4.1! Also fixes an issue where the initial respring could sometimes fail.
Newly supported devices include the iPhone 5S, 6(Plus), iPod touch 6, iPad Air 1 & 2, and iPad mini 2, 3 & 4.
You can find download links to the latest version of Electra at the end of this page.
Our previous tutorials on how to jailbreak using Electra can be found below:
The current Electra Jailbreak supports iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.4.1. It also supports tvOS 11.2 – tvOS 11.3.1.
● Packaged by CoolStar
● Exploits by Ian Beer
● Trust cache injection and rootfs patch by xerub
● Zone map address fixup by Siguza
● Rootfs remount exploit discovered by CoolStar, implemented by pwn20wnd
● jailbreakd, launchd patch, setuid patch, dylib injection and Safe Mode by CoolStar
● amfid patch and entitlement injection by theninjaprawn
● unlocknvram, initial dropbear work, substitute compilation fix by stek29
● sandbox mitigations by stek29 and coolstar
● MIG protocol implementation by PsychoTea
● Various cleanup and testing done by pwn20wnd