Many smartphones are now coming with the feature of dual-SIM functionality. Apple should also started working in that field to bring the ease of using multiple SIMs using one device. But until they are deciding to do that, there’s a phone case which has brought that ease directly at your footstep. All you need to do is buy a phone case and voila, you get dual-SIM functionality, and a couple other features.
The case boasts a built in 3,000 mAh battery and a call recorder in it giving you a handy trinity. Dual-Sim isn’t the only feature of this case.
The dual-SIM slot works by using a free dedicated app available on the App store built specifically for the case.
The case quite efficiently connects to your iPhone X’s charging port using a lightning connector. The case itself also recharges using a lightning cable. To charge the iPhone X using the case’s built-in battery just press the button at the back of the case.
The case itself is quite a decent sleek and smart looking phone case. It’s made with the finest materials and provides great protection to your iPhone X. Its available in 2 colours for now, Red and Black.
Here’s how it all works:
- Insert your SIM card into the case.
- Press and hold the SIM ON/OFF button for five seconds to activate the dual-SIM feature.
- Now slide your iPhone X into the case until it connects using the Lightning connector.
- Download the dedicated app for the case from the App Store. It’s absolutely free.
- Launch the app, select your network and start making calls and send away text messages.
The call recorder feature is a feature which is uncommon to see in cases but is a very useful one.
You can get the case from here.
The price is $99.5 with the promocode DUALSIMOFF20 which will work on the first 100 orders. Original price is $150. Source