Everybody who is an android user needs to use Google Play Store for installing new apps and updating the existing ones. Google Play Store facilitates the users but can cause problem in running which many people face and cannot fix it. You really need to learn what to do if Google Play Store stops working properly. Learn about it even if you aren’t facing any problems because in the future you might. Click here to read Awesome tips about Google Play Store.
What to do if Google Play Store Stops Working Properly:
- Clear cache Sometimes Google Play Store starts acting sluggish and problematic while loading and using the services. What you can do is clear the Google Play Store cache to solve this issue. The area with storage will keep the data at hold and will be retrieved automatically. After this your Google Play Store account will start running at a faster speed. Tap the settings and then go to apps, there select All and from there select Google play store. When it opens up tap on the clear cache sign.
- Clear Data Just like you have learned to clear the cache you can also clear the data of Google play store to make it work in an improved manner. Go to the settings from your smart phone, then manage applications. There select All and then enter Google play store. Clear the data by clicking in the option. This option is a useful answer to what to do if Google Play Store stops working properly. All your data will be cleared making Google play store as new as before.
- Uninstall updates Yes, another solution is to clear play store updates because at times a new update can prove to have poor impact than a good one. Go to the settings then apps and then Google play store. Then select uninstall updates.
- Google play services You can also do the exact things with the Google Play services. By that we are referring to clearing the data and cache for the services as well.
- Reset If nothing seems to work you can go for factory resetting the smart phone to go back to the point when you initially purchased your new phone making it work just more than fine.
Hopefully now you know what to do if Google Play Store stops working properly. Good luck!