The unc0ver jailbreak has been updated with support for jailbreaking iOS 12.2 on all devices with an A7 – A11 processor. Pwn20nwd announced the update on Twitter earlier today.
unc0ver v3.3.0~b1 is NOW OUT with the Sock Puppet exploit by @NedWilliamson for iOS 12.0 – 12.2 support on A7-A11 devices!
Unfortunately, there appears to a problem with A7-A8 processors; however, this should be looked into soon.
It seems the Sock Puppet exploit is broken on the 4K devices (A7/A8) at the moment :/. I will take a detailed look at the issue soon. Other devices should still work fine despite the reliability issues which I can’t do much about.
07/11/2019 – v3.3.0~b1 was released for public testing with the following changes:
● Add the Sock Puppet exploit for iOS 12.0-12.2 support on A7-A11 devices
● Remove the empty_list and multi_path exploits
● Replace the kernel exploit segmented switch with picker view
● Add code substitution platform picker view
07/11/2019 – v3.3.0~b2 was released for public testing with the following changes:
● Fix all preferences being off by default
You can find instructions on how to jailbreak your device using unc0ver here:
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 12 – 12.1.2 Using Unc0ver (Mac)
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 12 – 12.1.2 Using Unc0ver (Windows)
You can download the beta of unc0ver 3.3 from the link below.