Facebook is the most popular social networking application that can be found in every smart phone on this planet! There are millions and billions of Facebook users out there and you never know who would want help to use the application. Facebook messenger provides instant private messaging and a lot more features keep updating the messenger. There are a few things, some tips to use messenger in the best way.
Tips you Need to know for Facebook Messenger:
- How to turn off the notifications and alerts on your messenger application? It gets really annoying when someone adds you to a group conversation with 50+ people and you keep on getting the notifications of every single reply or post by so many people. Open up your Facebook messenger and keep your tap on the conversation you want to mute. There you will get a number of options and you will press Mute Conversation. The best thing about this is that you can also decide the time to keep the conversation muted.
- As you all know, and those of you who do not know, you can also make free calls to your friends and family through Facebook Messenger. Make use of it and stop wasting your credit anymore! Simply locate the blue sign of a telephone receiver on the upper right corner next to the dots and when you tap on it you will connect to the person through the free messenger call.
- How hectic it gets to open up the Facebook messenger and then the group chats again and again. The easier way is to make a short cut on your home screen for your convenience. By choosing the menu button and selecting the create short cut button.
- It is very simple to attach a picture in your facebook message. Where you type you will see a camera icon which you will press and get the choice of taking a picture or loading one from the library. Once it gets loaded you click send and there it goes! Awesome tip for Facebook messenger.
- Another Facebook messenger tip is to send your location directly instead of typing it down. You can do this if you have enabled the location settings.