Good news for Mac users TaiG has finally released an iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 jailbreak utility for Mac OS X and if you were waiting for this release just download it and perform the jailbreak for iOS 8.4, 8.3 and 8.1.3 on all devices which are compatible.
TaiG jailbreak for iOS 8 is compatible with all current devices which can run these operating systems.
TaiG For Mac Compatibility
Following devices are currently compatible with TaiG jailbreak for Mac or Windows computers.
- iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s
- iPad Air 2, Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini
- iPod Touch 5G
How To Jailbreak iOS 8.4, 8.3 and 8.1.3 for Mac Computers
- Download TaiG v1.0.1 for Mac TaiGjailbreak_V100.dmg [Mirror 1]
- Tap Settings from your Springboard then select Touch ID & Passcode. Turn Passcode Off if it is enabled.
- Choose iCloud from the Settings menu then select Find My iPad from the iCloud menu. Ensure the Find My iPad switch is the Off position.
- Run the TaiG program. Device is detected by the software. Uncheck the bottom checkbox to prevent the TaiG App Store from being installed then click the large Green button to begin your jailbreak.
- Wait until the jailbreak process is complete and you see a message that jailbreak is completed.