TaiG 2.3.0 has been released by TaiG Team which fixes many issues which users were facing during the process of 8.4 jailbreaking on their devices.
You can download latest TaiG version from our TaiG Download Page.
What Is New In TaiG 2.3.0
- TaiG Jailbreak Tool V2.3.0 integrates Cydia 1.1.19, which is perfectly compatible of iOS 8.3-8.4; removes setreuid patch.
- For users who have jailbroken their devices with TaiG Jailbreak Tool V2.0.0, please update TaiG 8.1.3-8.x Untether through TaiG source (apt.taig.com) or 3K source (apt.3kzhushou.com). There is no need to jailbreak again.For the latest information, please follow @taig_jailbreak on Twitter or install 3K Assistant from Cydia.
- Please backup your data before jailbreak because of its unique characteristics.
- Please turn off passcode and Find My iPhone before jailbreaking.
- If there is a warning of “Storage Almost Full”, please run Cydia.
- If jailbreak failed, turn off WIFI and try again. If failed again, please use TaiG Pro to restore and try to jailbreak again.
- TaiG Jailbreak V2.3.0 supports iOS 8.1.3-iOS 8.4 untethered jailbreak. Currently iOS 8.4 is relatively stable. So we strongly recommend you to update your device to iOS 8.4 with TaiG Pro before jailbreak.