How to jailbreak iOS 8.3 in minutes? This tool requires any machine that has windows running on it or windows. You also need to install iTunes for this in order to make it work. The method is very easy to understand and you can practice it on your devices without any trouble.
First, you need to download taig 2.1.2 from a reliable source. This is the initial step in the process to jailbreak ios 8.3. Once you are finished downloading, you are required to save the file in your computer and extract it to the desktop.
Next, you will be required to connect iOS 8.3 devices to your computer. You will be done with these steps in a few minutes. After this you will have to launch TAIG 2.1.2. The whole process is to make it is easy for you to jailbreak iOS 8.3 sitting at home with three things in your hand; your computer/laptop, cell phone and internet connection.
Easy Tutorial to Jailbreak iOS 8.3 using TAIG 2.1.2 + Cydia Substrate:
After you are done with launching taig 2.1.2 a 3K assistant box will be there which you will uncheck right away. So now you are near the end of the method as you reach the 5th and the last step. Now you are required to move your mouse arrow to the start button, click it and the jailbreak of ios 8.3 will begin.
This will take a few minutes, when the jailbreak iOS 8.3 finishes, the next thing is to launch Cydia. This is required to start the initialization. Just wait a few seconds and here you go! You have successfully jail broken your device through Cydia Substrate.
Now this will enable you to enjoy everything that’s available for iOS 8.3 as your device is now compatible for this after the process. Hope you are happy after learning the easy way to jailbreak iOS 8.3. click here to read more about the iOS 8.3 Jailbreak.
Posted in How to, Jailbreak Tagged with: how to jailbreak, how to Jailbreak ios, Jailbreak ios, Jailbreak iOS 8.3, jailbreaking tips, taig 2.1.2, TaiG Jailbreak, Tutorials
Below steps can help you root or jailbreak Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread. The guide is very simple and you can easily root Galaxy Y running the Android version 2.3.5 . I have also given the list of common errors which are faced with rooted Samsung Galaxy Y reported by many blog readers after rooting.
- Rooting voids the warranty, though can be regained by updating with the default firmware.
- You have to follow the instructions carefully other wise you may brick your phone.
- Before proceeding to root make a full backup of your data.
Disclaimer: Jailbreakstation is not responsible for any damage or loss of data due to following our tutorials on our website.
How To Root / Unlock /Jailbreak Galaxy Y GT-S5360
- First of all Unzip Utility App so that during Recovery Mode, Update.zip file is easily accessible, so download ES File Exchanger from Android Market and install it.
- Now download Update.zip file on your computer by clicking this download link.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy Y your computer and copy the update.zip on SD card of the phone.
- Disconnect the phone from computer and shut it down.
- Put the Galaxy Y in recovery mode by doing as mentioned: (Press and hold Home Button, Volume Up button and Power Button for 20 Seconds and your device will go in Recovery Mode)
- While in the recovery mode select option “Update from SD Card”
- Browse and locate the Update.zip file which you copies in third step and press home button, the rooting process will be initiated and your mobile will be rooted.
- Reboot and Galaxy Y is now rooted….Enjoy!
- After rooting download BusyBox app and Install it to use.
Bugs/Errors in Gingerbread 2.3.5 in Galaxy Y GT-S5360
I have given below some errors and bugs which are faced usually in every Galaxy Y GT-S5360 after it is rooted, and these can be recovered by simply rebooting your device (till now this solution is available). The common root errors are:
- WiFi does not respond, either stucks at ON or OFF position
- GPS stops responding
- Video Streaming suddenly stops
- Downloading stops suddenly
- Device forces to close any running application
- Latitude suddenly starts syncing and showing Check Ins
Posted in Android, How to, Root, Samsung Galaxy, Tips & Tricks, Unlock Tagged with: android, cell, Cell phone, Downloading stops suddenly, Galaxy Y, Gingerbread 2.3.5, GPS stops responding, How To Jailbreak Galaxy Y GT-S5360, How To Root / Unlock /Jailbreak Galaxy Y GT-S5360, How To Root Galaxy Y GT-S5360, jailbreak galaxy y, Jailbreak Galaxy Y GT-S5360, Latitude suddenly starts syncing and showing Check Ins, root, root galaxy y, Root Galaxy Y GT-S5360, Rooting Guide, samsung, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phone, Tutorials, unlock galaxy y, Unlock Galaxy Y GT-S5360, WiFi does not respond