A new version of Sn0wbreeze has been released at the second anniversary of the same by iH8Sn0w. The newly released version is Sn0wbreeze 2.9 that is equipped with the capabilities to jailbreak 5.0.1 Untethered on A4 iDevices. Iphone4s and iPad users must be curiously waiting for new jailbreak and their wait is not yet finished because this jailbreak is also not for iPhone 4S and iPad 2. This is compatible with iPhone4, iPhone 3gs, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 3 and iPad1.
You can download the new version of Sn0wbreeze by clicking the below link:
I am giving below the words from official Sn0wbreeze blog:
- Happy birthday sn0wbreeze!
- Brought back old firmware support in one release!
- GUI Improvements
- You can now build IPSWs with TinyUmbrella/iFaith blobs!
- Removes OTA Updates/badge on iOS 5.x.x+ devices.
- Added an IPSW Downloader
- Built-in iREB functionality updated from newest iREB r5 module.
- Custom Packages in Expert actually works now. 😛
- All supported firmwares in this release are untethered.
- A5 devices are NOT supported at this time due to no public DFU/iBoot exploit.
You can join my site for updated news on iPhone4s and iPad2 jailbreaking.
Posted in iPhone4S, Jailbreak, Sn0wBreeze, Untethered 5.0.1 Tagged with: 2.9, jailbreak 5.0.1, Released, Sn0wBreeze, untethered
Sn0wBreeze Tethered Jailbreak can be downloaded by using below links and it works for the following idevices.
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS (new bootrom)
- iPod Touch 4G
- iPod Touch 3G
- iPad 1
Sn0wBreeze Untethered Jailbreak works only for iPhone 3GS (old bootrom)
Sn0wBreeze v2.8 b11 for Windows
Posted in Jailbreak, Sn0wBreeze Tagged with: iPhone, jailbreak, Sn0wBreeze, tethered