Samsung and apple are probably the BMW and Mercedes of telecom field. These two companies are best at their work and no one can beat them when it comes to innovation, style, efficiency, and pure class. S6 and iphone6 are two most discussed and famous phones right now. But which one to buy? Lets first go through the major specifications and features of Samsung Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6. You may like to read about the Battery life of Samsung Galaxy S6.
Samsung Galaxy S6 VS iPhone6 – Which one to Buy:
Galaxy S6 vs iPhone 6
Samsung galaxy S6 Features:
- 6.9 mm thick.
- 138 grams aluminum body with glass panel.
- Colors available are white pearl, black, gold platinum , blue topaz.
- 5.1 inches screen with corning gorilla glass.
- 32/64/128 GB , 3 GB ram.
- Quad-core 1.5ghz cortex a53.
- 6 mp, 5 mp primary and secondary cameras respectively.
- click here to read full Samsung Galaxy S6 Features.
- · 6.9mm thick, 129g, Anodised aluminum back.
- · Colors available are Space Grey, silver, gold.
- · 4.7 inches screen.
- · Apple a8.
- · Dual core 1.4 ghz.
- · 16/64/128 gb, 1gb ram.
- · 8mp primary and secondary is 1.3 mp.
Samsung Galaxy S6 VS iPhone6 – Which one to Buy:
These are the main features of both phones. As you can see above some of the differences, camera difference is the major one, s6 being ahead in this case. But you should not purely decide on this as graphics of iphone6 are way better. So we need to get into it little more. iphone6 has a 720p screen while s6 triggers a 2k quality screen. With 0.4 inch larger screen diagonally, the screen is sharper as well. its pixel density is 77% higher than that of iPhone. S6 now its pretty clear to choose which phone. Because having retina display isn’t everything. Apple has to come up with more advancements in order to compete with phones like s6.
Posted in Apple News, Samsung Galaxy Tagged with: apple, galaxy s6, iPhone 6, iPhone6, iPhone6 features, samsung, samsung galaxy s6, versus
Samsung galaxy has once again made its customers happy with its handsets which are reasonable and remarkable. Grand prime is comes in 3 colors; white, black and grey and has a sleek body which looks like apple iPhone 6. This article will guide you about the Samsung galaxy grand prime reviews.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Reviews:
Galaxy Grand Prime Features
The Samsung galaxy grand prime comes in the market with great looks. the phone has a big 5 inches screen which doesnt give a very huge look. The size is made in such a way that it looka decent in the hand and can be used easily with a single hand as well. The back cover is also of good plastic which prevents unwanted smears and can be easily cleaned with a cloth making it look new as ever.
2) Camera of Galaxy Grand Prime:
the major feature of Samsung galaxy grand prime is the camera. it has a 8 mega pixel back camera which takes good quality pictures. the front camera is also good enough with 5 mega pixels and the best part is the lens gives less zoomed in photos. that is the reason the phone is famous and known for grandfi. people can take selfies with the wide angled lens and this is the feature people fell in love with it.
3) Battery Life of Grand Prime Phone:
Samsung galaxy grand prime has good battery life which can be further extended if you switch your phone to power saving mode.
4) It comes with the standard design of the ear piece located above the label that says the company name. The phone is dual sim and that sign is drawn in the right corner next to the company label. The home button is at the bottom and the charging slot is also built down.
5) low resolution
The phone has its negative points as well. It has poor screen resolution which sometimes shows pixelated images which are a disappointment.
However we concluded that Samsung galaxy grand prime is a phone with over all nice features and good price of Rs 1999 in Pakistan. These Samsung galaxy grand prime reviews can help you make the right decision.
Posted in Android, Samsung Galaxy Tagged with: app review, Grand prime, samsung, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phone
Samsung Galaxy a3 is a wonderful phone introduced by the company and has proved to be quite popular especially among people who prefer to have one handed phones. Since a number of phones with big screens are flooding the market, it is a good initiative taken by Samsung to introduce a phone with a normal sized screen. This also generates competition for iPhone 6 as now people who prefer small size may switch to Samsung for a change. Click here to read Galaxy Note 3 Tips.
> Screen size of Galaxy A3:
It is considered a plus point for samsung Galaxy a3 when it comes to people who want small size of screens. As mentioned above, some people do not prefer big phones so for them this compact size of 4.5 inches is more than good.
The sleek designs makes it a beautiful phone with breathtaking delicacy.
> Storage and connectivity of Galaxy A3:
Another plus point to the review of Samsung galaxy A3 is that the storage capacity can liberally expand. Users can enjoy the bulit in 16 GB storage and according to their needs they can add up more space through a SD card upto 64 GB. Samsung galaxy A3 also provides with the latest connectivity of NFC and 4G lite. Though the battery is disappointing to be non removable but it being 1900 mAh evens it out.
> lets add more to the review of Samsung galaxy A3:
The smart phone gives a highly good performance and the battery timings are also pretty satisfactory for the users. Moreover, its premium build quality is cherry on the top.
> Low resolution problem with Galaxy A3:
A drawback regarding the phone is the low resolution. however the colors and pictures are so detailed that it can be ignored for a while.
This is a good phone which can be purchased at a good price within budget. Samsung has launched this one for the people who want to experience a wonderful smart phone with ultra premium quality in a very reasonable price for it and this makes you ignore the little drawbacks as well. In short, if you want to get a phone to satisfy your wants and also be good to your wallet then go for it without hesitation. Thats all to the review of Samsung galaxy A3, the rest you can judge from your own experience!
Posted in Android, Samsung Galaxy Tagged with: camera, galaxy a3, samsung, Smart Phone
Samsung galaxy note 3 is famous for its design and looks due its big screen and attractive features. Galaxy note 3 has many plus points, but once the user starts using it by adding apps and other stuff it might get a little slow with time. That can be quite annoying and also disappointing because the smart phone is quite expensive to act sluggish. But you can always find out ways to speed up Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
How to Speed up Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- If you do not use S voice then it is better to get rid of it because although Samsung has put these in to the Note 3 to make lives easier but for people who do not use S voice should remove it. All you need to do is tap the home button twice (double tap) and you will reach the S Voice. You need to go to its settings, then general section and then untick the option that says open via home key. You are done with it, now you can exit S Voice.
- System animations can also contribute the sluggish behavior of your Galaxy Note 3. To solve this follow the simple steps. Open up the settings then go to the General settings, and after that tap on the Developer options. Then turn of the window animations.
- Do the same steps to turn off the Transition animation. These two steps will make you feel a noticeable difference in the speed and you will be able to switch between apps etc faster than before.
- Who wouldn’t want fast downloading time? It is super easy to enjoy quick downloading on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 by going to the settings then connections and then selecting the download booster option. This will also speed up your galaxy Note 3.
- Get rid of Touchwiz which can add to the laggy behavior of your Note 3, install other launchers which are of good quality such as Nova launcher or Go launcher.
- Clear the RAM and cache pretty often to avoid sluggishness altogether. Make a habit of doing that every week or according to the requirement to speed up your galaxy Note 3.
Posted in How to, Samsung Galaxy Tagged with: galaxy, S Voice, samsung, samsung galaxy note 3, speed up note 3
Below steps can help you root or jailbreak Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread. The guide is very simple and you can easily root Galaxy Y running the Android version 2.3.5 . I have also given the list of common errors which are faced with rooted Samsung Galaxy Y reported by many blog readers after rooting.
- Rooting voids the warranty, though can be regained by updating with the default firmware.
- You have to follow the instructions carefully other wise you may brick your phone.
- Before proceeding to root make a full backup of your data.
Disclaimer: Jailbreakstation is not responsible for any damage or loss of data due to following our tutorials on our website.
How To Root / Unlock /Jailbreak Galaxy Y GT-S5360
- First of all Unzip Utility App so that during Recovery Mode, Update.zip file is easily accessible, so download ES File Exchanger from Android Market and install it.
- Now download Update.zip file on your computer by clicking this download link.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy Y your computer and copy the update.zip on SD card of the phone.
- Disconnect the phone from computer and shut it down.
- Put the Galaxy Y in recovery mode by doing as mentioned: (Press and hold Home Button, Volume Up button and Power Button for 20 Seconds and your device will go in Recovery Mode)
- While in the recovery mode select option “Update from SD Card”
- Browse and locate the Update.zip file which you copies in third step and press home button, the rooting process will be initiated and your mobile will be rooted.
- Reboot and Galaxy Y is now rooted….Enjoy!
- After rooting download BusyBox app and Install it to use.
Bugs/Errors in Gingerbread 2.3.5 in Galaxy Y GT-S5360
I have given below some errors and bugs which are faced usually in every Galaxy Y GT-S5360 after it is rooted, and these can be recovered by simply rebooting your device (till now this solution is available). The common root errors are:
- WiFi does not respond, either stucks at ON or OFF position
- GPS stops responding
- Video Streaming suddenly stops
- Downloading stops suddenly
- Device forces to close any running application
- Latitude suddenly starts syncing and showing Check Ins
Posted in Android, How to, Root, Samsung Galaxy, Tips & Tricks, Unlock Tagged with: android, cell, Cell phone, Downloading stops suddenly, Galaxy Y, Gingerbread 2.3.5, GPS stops responding, How To Jailbreak Galaxy Y GT-S5360, How To Root / Unlock /Jailbreak Galaxy Y GT-S5360, How To Root Galaxy Y GT-S5360, jailbreak galaxy y, Jailbreak Galaxy Y GT-S5360, Latitude suddenly starts syncing and showing Check Ins, root, root galaxy y, Root Galaxy Y GT-S5360, Rooting Guide, samsung, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phone, Tutorials, unlock galaxy y, Unlock Galaxy Y GT-S5360, WiFi does not respond