Super Mario Run’s big update has arrived and to celebrate the launch an in-app purchase that unlocks the full game is 50% off for a limited time.
Remix 10, made of some of the shortest Super Mario Run courses you’ll ever play, is here!
There are also some brand-new courses, a new playable character, and a new feature that lets you listen to your favorite music while you play!
● Remix 10: Super Mario Run courses done short and sweet!
In Remix 10, you’ll challenge 10 very short courses in a row. Daisy is lost somewhere along the way, so if you play enough courses you’ll be able to find her! You’ll also be able to play some extra Bonus Games and a Super Bonus Game to get various buildings for your kingdom as you run through this mode.
● Even more fun with World Star!
There are some new courses to explore, including a forest, a ship packed with coins, and a whole airship armada. Each course adds a whole new level of fun!
● Daisy, a new playable character, is here, and she brought a double-jump skill with her!
If you play through enough Remix 10 courses, Princess Daisy of Sarasaland will join your group of friends. Her double-jump ability lets her jump while she’s already midair!
● Listen to your favorite music with the music-play feature!
Now you can listen to music stored on your device while playing Super Mario Run. Mario and his friends will wear headphones when this feature is turned on! Find some music that will get you pumped to run some courses!
● New buildings for Kingdom Builder mode
You may earn brand-new buildings from the Bonus Games in Remix 10. Try to get as many as you can!
● The way opponents are selected for Toad Rally has been adjusted. There is now less of a chance you’ll play against someone whose Toad population is significantly different from yours.
You can download Super Mario Run from the App Store for free. An in-app purchase unlocking the full game is $4.99 for a limited time.