Whatsapp is by far the most popular instant messaging application. This application has users of every age, all you need is a smart phone and there, you can install whatsapp in minutes. However many users face different problems regarding the application. Some common problems faced by whatsapp users are mentioned here along with the solutions. Click here to read tips for Google Play Store.
Some Problems Faced by Whatsapp users and Solutions:
Why can’t you install whatsapp? You should have at least an android version of 2.1 in order to install whatsapp. To check the version you can go to the settings and select About Phone to check your android version. Also some people install whatsapp from the whatsapp website. Make sure you have enabled unknown resources option in the security settings of your android device. Problems connecting Whatsapp Another problem faced by Whatsapp users is connecting to the application. This can be due to several reasons which you will have to check to solve the problem.
- Keep latest version installed of whatsapp or update the existing one.
- Always check your wifi connection if you are unable to send a message. Go to the settings and then wifi where you can see where you are connected currently. There might be limited access of your internet causing the problem. For that call your internet company for guidance.
- Easiest and shortest way is to simply uninstall whatsapp and then reinstall it and see if it works. This tip works for most of the problems. Long click on the application to uninstall it and then to Google play store to re install it again.
Problems recognizing contacts Many people who use whatsapp face this issue. Your whatsapp account might not recognize your contacts stored in your phone making it inconvenient for you to connect to your friends.
- If your account is not recognizing a specific number make sure the person has whatsapp on their phone.
- Also sometimes you might have entered a wrong phone number to your contacts so recheck it to ensure the problem.
- Another thing which you can do is to go to your contact list and check if your contacts are in the visible category.
Blocking someone Another problem faced by whatsapp users is blocking the contacts they do not wish to see again. You need to restart your smart phone and start again. Open up the application and then click on the contact you don’t wish to see. After that you will see 3 dots on the upper right corner, tap that and select more. There you will tap the block button to complete the task. You can unblock someone the same way, just follow the instructions.