RedSn0w 0.9.15b1 Released Cydia Available For iOS 6.0 Tethered Jailbreak
Good news for jailbreakers after a break that the existing tethered jailbreak has been updated by iphone dev team and now you don't need to install Cydia seperately using putty or command line. There are many new features in the latest update which are mentioned as below by official blog. The good thing is that it is providing untethered ios 6.0 jailbreak for iphone 3gs old bootrom devices.
There are many new things which we are working on and soon will be releasing tutorial on jailbreak and restore etc.
Download RedSn0w 0.9.15b1 For Mac OSX Mountain Lion (Use ctr+Click and Open)
Download RedSn0w 0.9.15b1 For Windows (Open as administrator by right clicking)
- restore from any 5.x iOS to any other (up, down or the same) 5.x iOS on all devices as long as you have the correct blobs (see more below)
- Cydia now included in the tethered 6.0 jailbreak on A4 devices
- automatically "Just Boot" tethered when qualifying A4 device connects in DFU mode
- untethered 6.0 jailbreak on old-bootrom 3GS
- untethered 6.0 hactivation on any 3GS or iPhone4
- directly restore pre-A5 devices to earlier firmware – no more complicated 15-step how-to's with stitching, iTunes errors, and "hosts file" concerns
- fetch new signed blobs for any IPSW (present or future – no redsn0w update required) using Extras->SHSH Blobs->New
- block the BB update for any 3GS or iPhone4 restore (past, present, or future – no redsn0w update required) using Extras->Even More->Restore
- deactivate any iPhone, useful for testing your "official" unlock status through iTunes. (Please only deactivate your own iPhone!)
- activation status shown on "Even more" page
- significantly more (very nerdy) info returned by "Identify" button when device is in Normal mode
- tethered jailbreak of ATV2 supported (but the only thing available for it is the SSH2 custom bundle available here – no Cydia yet. Must use "Select IPSW" for tethered boot of ATV2 for now).
- auto-exit WTF mode for older devices with broken buttons
- any time a set of blobs is fetched remotely (from Apple or Cydia), redsn0w also saves them locally (and will check there first if you click "Local")
- for your future restoring convenience, you should also submit all of your past and present TinyUmbrella blobs to Cydia if you haven't done so yet. Resubmitting is okay and won't cause conflicts.
Note: Please check your Email After clicking Join.