Update: The jailbreak for iOS 9.2.1 has been done but still not released for public because still the iOS is on beta stage. Read More
It has been more than one week after the release of iOS 9.2 Jailbreak which was released with the closure of all exploits that were used in recent iOS 9 jailbreak from Pangu Team. After the release of iOS 9.2 jailbreak option was closed by Apple by patching the vulnerabilities and loopholes that would have been helpful for the injection of iOS 9.2 jailbreak code.
Now at the level of Pangu & Taig team we are waiting the official note or update that can make us happy with regards the work on next generation of Pangu or Taig Tool for jailbreaking iOS 9.2 which is currently most stable and secure operating system because it is un-jailbreak-able.
Tiag team has not released any jailbreak after the iOS 8 which they released long back but now we believe that they are also in for 9.2 Jailbreaking because the demand for latest Taig or Pangu jailbreak is at its highest level and millions of users are waiting the release of jailbreak for iOS 9.2 and of course this will be untethered jailbreak for 9.2.
iOS 9.2 Updates Blocking Jailbreak
This 9.2 update contains improvements and bug fixes including:
– Apple Music improvements
–You can now create a new playlist when adding a song to a playlist
–Your most recently changed playlist is now listed at the top when adding songs to playlists
–Download albums or playlists from your iCloud Music Library by tapping the iCloud download button
–See which songs have been downloaded with the new download indicator next to each song in My Music and Playlists
–See works, composers, and performers while browsing Classical music in the Apple Music catalog
– A new Top Stories section in News so you can stay up to date with the most important news of the day (available in the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia)
– Mail Drop in Mail for sending large attachments
– iBooks now supports 3D Touch to peek and pop pages from the table of contents, your notes and bookmarks, or from search results inside a book
– iBooks now supports listening to an audiobook while you browse your library, read other books, or explore the iBooks Store
– iPhone support for the USB Camera Adapter to import photos and videos
– Improved stability of Safari
– Improved stability of Podcasts
– Fixing an issue that caused mail attachments to be inaccessible for some users with POP email accounts
– Resolving an issue for some users that caused attachments to overlap text in mail
– Fixing an issue where Live Photos could have turned off after restoring from a previous iCloud backup
– Addressing an issue that could cause search in Contacts to display no results
– Resolving an issue that could have prevented Calendar from displaying all seven days in week view
– Fixing an issue where Camera screen on iPad could be black when attempting to capture video
– Addressing an issue that could cause instability in the Activity app when viewing the day of Daylight Savings Time transition
– Fixing an issue that could prevent data from appearing in Health
– Fixing an issue that could prevent Wallet updates and Lock screen alerts from displaying
– Addressing an issue where updating iOS could prevent an alarm from going off
– Fixing an issue where some users were unable to login to Find my iPhone
– Fixing an issue that prevented some manual iCloud Backups from completing
– Addressing an issue where using the iPad keyboard could unintentionally trigger text selection mode
– Improved keyboard responsiveness when using Quick Reply
– Improved punctuation input on the 10-key Chinese (Pinyin & Stroke) keyboards with new expanded view of punctuation symbols and better predictions
– Fixing an issue on Cyrillic keyboards where caps lock would be enabled when typing in URL or email fields
– Siri support for Arabic (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
– Accessibility improvements
–Fixing issues with VoiceOver when using Camera face detection
–Adding support for VoiceOver to wake up the screen
–Adding support for VoiceOver to invoke app switcher with 3D Touch gesture
–Fixing an issue with Guided Access when trying to end phone calls
–Improved functionality for Switch Control users when using 3D Touch
–Fixing an issue with speech rate of Speak Screen
Work Progress On iOS 9.2 Jailbreak
This is a question mark at the moment, although we know from previous experience that Pangu team is not famous for disclosing their progress and findings before they release the Pangu 9.2 jailbreak tool for the public. This time also we assume that they must be working hard to jailbreak 9.2 as soon as possible.
In addition to the Pangu this time people are also expecting something from Taig Team since they are silent on issues related to 9.2 jailbreaking.
Third player in the field of recent jailbreaking market is PP Jailbreak for iOS 9 which is also possible with the passage of time although they are not much active and we are not hearing any good news regarding the release of iOS 9.2 jailbreak.
Fourth possible option for next jailbreak tool is evasi0n tool which is also expected by the evasi0n team. Evasi0n jailbreak tool has played a very vital and important role in past jailbreak community and their final tools were very stable and bugs free all the times although having initial issues and bugs. We may expect an evasi0n tool to jailbreak iOS 9.2.
Get Updates About 9.2 Jailbreak
Finally we suggest our visitors to join our blog from below box, we are committed to provide updates related to iOS jailbreaking and tools related to iOS 9.2 Jailbreak. As soon as the jailbreak for iOS 9.2 is released we shall send you download link and 9.2 jailbreak tutorial with video link as well. You can follow our pages from links given at the top of this page.
Thanks for reading & keep visiting !!!