Nokia Lumia 900 will be available from 8-April-2012 $99.99 with a two year contract by AT&T. The new Nokia Lumia 900 will be available to pre-order in cyan or black colors from 30-March-2012 on stores and on http://www.att.com/lumia. This is first time that AT&T is going to introduce 4G LTE Windows Mobile Phone.
- 4G LTE for faster network access
- 8 MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics
- 4.3″ ClearBlack™ display
- Front-facing camera for video calls (WiFi)
- Powerful 1.4GHz Snapdragon processor
- Polycarbonate body with rounded edges and tapered ends slips easily into pocket or purse.
- Microsoft Mobile® Office and Internet Explorer® 9 preloaded
- 7 hours of talk time, 12.5 days of standby power
- 16 GB internal memory
- 512 MB of RAM
“AT&T and Nokia’s relationship spans many years and we’re thrilled to introduce their first 4G LTE Windows Phone only for our customers,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Devices, AT&T Mobility. “The Lumia 900 is impeccably designed with clean lines and a camera that rivals stand-alone digital cameras on the market today. Combine that with the people-first Windows Phone experience and our 4G networks – the nations’ largest – and it’s clear that this is one of the best phones customers can find.”