You can jailbreak or root Samsung Galaxy S2 running Ice Cream Sandwich ICS 4.0.3. by following the below mentioned stepwise guide on “How to Root Samsung Galaxy”
Samsung Galaxy S2 Rooting on ICS 4.0.3
Step 1: Update / Flashing via ICS 4.0.3.
- Download ICS 4.0.3 on your computer for Samsung Galaxy S2 by clicking here.
- Extract the zip files by using the password “samfirmware.com”
- Now paste the file ICS 4.0.3 file in the SD Card.
- Put your device in Download Mode
- Connect your device with your computer using the USB cable.
- Now after going on ODin click on the button mentioned here under:
PIT: u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4.pit PDA: I9100_CODE_I9100XXKP*_CL*_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5 PHONE: MODEM_I9100XX*_REV_02_CL*.tar.md5 CSC: GT-I9100-MULTI-CSC-OXA*.tar.md5
Now click on the option Flash Samsung Galaxy S2 with ICS 4.0.3 firmware. After some steps followed on the screen, Device will reboot and you will find your device updated on ICS 4.0.3
Steps 2: Samsung Galaxy Jailbreak / Root Process.
- First Download on your computer the Root file from here.
- Extract the files and copy them on on SD Card.
- Now again put your device on Download Mode and connect your device with PC via USB.
- After that go in ODin and click on PDA and select the download file and click on Start.
- After processing few steps device will reboot and now Galaxy S2 on ICS 4.0.3 is fully rooted.