Although it is difficult but the latest jailbreak available for 9.3.3 is now available through the Cydia Impactor for which we have given instructions on how to jailbreak your iPhone on iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 using Pangu and Cydia Impactor for Windows which is also now available for Mac computers.
How To Jailbreak 9.3.3 & 9.2
1. Make sure to backup your device using iCloud or iTunes and update to iOS 9.3.3 if possible.
2. Download the latest Pangu jailbreak IPA and Cydia Impactor from our jailbreak download section and save them to a folder on your computer. Extract the Impactor zip file.
3. Now we shall run the Impactor tool which is developed by Saurik, is used to sign the ipa file so that Pangu jailbreak tool can be executed on iOS devices. Cydia impactors does not collect your apple id and password. All the information is only used for applying a personal free certificate from Apple.Double click the Impactor.exe file. Click Run if asked to confirm.
4. Now you have to connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer via USB and making sure to select Trust it prompted. Drag and drop the NvwaStone IPA downloaded earlier into the Cydia Impactor app.
5. At this stage of iOS 9.3.3 and 9.2 jailbreak the software tool shall ask to enter your Apple ID and password. This is used to sign the IPA, letting it run on your device. Unfortunately, if you are not a developer, the signed IPA is only valid for seven days. If you are a developer signing the IPA with your own developer certification will allow it to run for one year. Cydia Impactor program at this step will display a warning to developers that using the app will revoke and replace any existing Apple Developer certificate associated with your account, which may (or may not: I honestly don’t know much about official Apple development work) have some complicated effect on your workflow if you are an Apple Developer. Click OK if you are willing to continue for jailbreaking the iPhone on 9.3.3 or 9.2.
6. Cydia Impactor will sign the IPA and install the new Pangu jailbreak app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod device. After the Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak has been installed now you have to select the option of trust for the newly installed developer profile created under your email address. Follow this sequence:
Settings => General => Device Management => Tap your email from the Device Management menu => Tap Trust (your email) => Tap Trust from the popup that appears
7. This is now a final step to execute the Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 and 9.2, just follow below sequence:
Go to Home screen => Tap Pangu app icon => Tap OK => Tap Start => Lock your screen by pushing power button => Wait to see a notification on lock screen stating that your device is now jailbroken => Unlock the screen and tap Pangu icon it will show that app is preparing the jailbreak environment and installing Cydia. Finally iPhone will respring and you shall see the Cydia icon on the Springboard.
Note: Please don’t delete the Pangu app because this version of Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak needs re execution if your device is restarted.