In one of my previous post I explained that i4Siri is almost ready for release and it will fulfill the demand of iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, iPad 1 users if they want to run the Siri on their devices. Today i4Siri was finally released for all the users which was previously available for the people who were donating for i4Siri project. The following was stated on the i4Siri Blog
With that, I am happy to say, we will NOT be removing any API access. Limitations will be enforced however. We will be releasing advanced profile management tools, so you can see you usage stats, favorite sayings, and other cool stuff. All of this helps us build a better i4Siri, and helps us give you a better experience.
Below are the steps about How to get i4Siri on non A5 devices
Your device must be jailbroken and running 5.0 or 5.0.1 or 5.1. i4Siri is compatible for iphone4, iphone 3gs, iPad 1, iPad 2 and iPod Touch 4G
1. First you have to install Spire (an installer for Siri) by going to Cydia and searching for Spire. You need to connect to WiFi except on iphone4. The device will reboot after install.
During install you may face errors like “Failed removing file at path: this is due to server error and you can try again. Scroll down and tap Restart Springboard.
2. Now go to Settings –> General –> Siri and turn Siri on.
3. Now go to Settings –> Spire —> input: https://i4sirifree.mooo.com/ or https://superbeta.chickenkiller.com in the proxy URL
4. Now go to http://i4siri.com/installcertificate.html on you iPhone/ipad/ipod safari and install the certificate.
5. Activate the Siri again and now you can make a siri request!
There are some errors due to load on server, which I will update on regular basis therefore keep visiting.
JOIN US NOW:You will Receive Each New Jailbreak & Technology Update In Your Email as Soon as It Is Published.