How To Make Siri Recognize Uncommon And Difficult Contact Names
This is the case many time that you are telling Siri to dial a name but it is not recognizing it properly and giving unusual results. Sometimes you may need to twist the actual contact name so that the pronunciation is understandable to Siri or Voice Control and it can find the correct contact from your contact list. Here I am giving you the very simple way you can tell Siri and Voice Control the alternative phonetic name of your choice for your contacts or you can add nicknames also for contacts.
Below are the steps to Make Siri Recognize Uncommon And Difficult Contact Names:
1. Open the contact you want to modify.
2. Click Edit
3. Scroll down to find “Add Field”
4. Tap the “Phonetic First Name”
5. Give the name of your Choice and tap Done.
6. Similarly you can give the nick name for each contact if you want to be used by Siri for easy recognition.
Note: Please check your Email After clicking Join.