How to jailbreak 3g/3gs iPhone Free
Jailbreak 3g/3gs iPhone untethered using these three simple steps. The latest free jailbreak works with ios 5.0.1 therefore you have to ensure that your iPhone 3g is upgraded to 5.0.1 if you don’t know go to Settings —-> General —-> Info and check version. If it is not updated upgrade using iTunes.
You can jailbreak iPhone 4 and iPad 1 also using this tutorial.
If you are looking for jailbreak of iPhone4s and iPad2, please subscribe to our website so that we can update you as soon as new jailbreak is available.
How to jailbreak 3gs on 5.0.1 untethered using RedSn0w 0.9.10b3.
(Please read complete before starting jail break).If your iPhone 3g is already jailbroken tethered you need to go to Cydia —-> Search —-> Type “Corona 5.0.1 Untether” and install it your device will become untethered.
1. Download RedSn0w 0.9.10b3 by clicking below links. Extract the zip file to your desktop.
2. open the downloaded and extracted folder and double click the RedSn0w.exe file as shown below:
3. Click Jailbreak and Install Cydia on next screen.
4. Now connect your iPhone 3g to computer and turn it OFF. Now click Next.
5. Follow the screen instructions as shown on next screen (see below image). Your iPhone 3gs will go in DFU mode automatically.
6. On next screen you will be given option of “Install Cydia” keep it checked and press next. Remaining process will happen on your iPhone 3g and it will restart jailbroken untethered.
7. If your 3g freezes/stucks on black screen with white text on it don’t worry, press both power and Home buttons for few seconds until your iPhone 3g restarts.
Hope this will be OK and jail break is done. If you have problems please write in comments below and I shall answer.
Tags: i touch jailbreak, jailbreak how to,