Having the lollipop 5.0 version on your smart phone might not be enough. You may be having a small or less advanced phone to enjoy the Android lollipop version 5.0. Having it installed on your PC might do the justice. But then you will hear a question that might arise in your mind, how to get Android lollipop version 5.0 on your PC?
How to Get Android lollipop version 5.0 on Desktop:
- First, make sure your PC has the required software on its machine. That is the Java Development Kit. If you do not have it please install it first. After that you will download the Android SDK. As axe. Or a .zip file. Run it to install. When it is done, go to the manager of SDK tick the boxes; SDK platform tools. The next step is to install the packages and agree and accept the installation process.
- When you have finished installing the packages, you are required to enter your already installed SDK and choose AVD manager. There you will take your arrow to the insert option and enter the AVD name without giving any space. This will be the name of the emulator.
- After that you will have to choose the device. The device which you want to emulate. The best example is Nexus 5.
- Then CPU click on ARM
- RAM: depending upon your device’s RAM. Choose wisely.
- Then select OK. Leaving all other things at default.
- Okay, you have now completed adding the emulator in AVD manager. You will click it and then it will be the time to launch it. It will probably take a few minutes at the initial startup. This is how you will get Android Lollipop 5.0 on your PC.
- Lastly you can easily go for whichever size you like by entering the launch button and clicking on the scale to display real size.