TaiG 2.1.2 is released for jailbreaking iOS 8.3 untethered which contains final Cydia substrate and solution for all errors which we were facing earlier. Now a new error has come out for the users whose iTunes is not the 64 bit version.
If you faced the error as mentioned below:
“Apple driver hasn’t been found.
Please download and install iTunes.”
We have given the steps to rectify the above mentioned error while performing the iOS 8.3 jailbreak.
- Download and install latest version of iTunes 64bit from this page.
- Download iTunes 64 bit driver iTunesDriver64_0205.exe for Windows from this page and also install this on your computer.
- Download TaiG 2.1.2 jailbreak for iOS 8.3 from our TaiG 8.3 Download Page.
- Run the TaiG 2.1.2 tool and perform a clean jailbreak this time “Apple driver hasn’t been found” error will not be confronted.
- You can visit our simple tutorial on how to jailbreak using TaiG for iOS 8.3.
Let Us know if still you are having problems, also you can visit our complete TaiG error solution page.