Evasi0n Alternative Sn0wbreeze Updated To Jailbreak iOS 6.1 iPhone 3gs & A4 Devices
If you are having trouble or facing evasi0n jailbreak errors while jailbreaking iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4g or all A4 devices, you can try to use sn0wbreeze v2.9.8 to jailbreak 6.1, 6.0.1 or 6.0.2. You can use sn0wbreeze on windows computers and it uses the same evasi0n 6.1 jailbreak to give to some extra features in addition to jailbreak.
After release of evasi0n 6.1 jailbreak, sn0wbreeze was also updated and some new things announced by the developer i.e downgrading and saving the shsh blobs etc. This iOS 6.1 jailbreak does not support A5 and A6 devices because there is no low level exploit in DFU or iBoot found and made public.
What is New in Sn0wBreeze 2.9.8
- Added 5.2/6.0.x/6.1 untethers provided by evad3rs
- Added iOS 6.1 support for iPhone 3GS, and A4 devices.
- Fixed Hacktivation issues on 6.0.x.
- Fixed some iFaith mode bugs
Downgrading Using Sn0wBreeze
- Use iFaith mode after selecting/downloading the appropriate IPSW for your device. You will then be prompted to browse for SHSH blobs for the IPSW you have selected.
- Remember to enter a PWNED DFU state with sn0wbreeze’s iREB button in the top bar of sn0wbreeze prior to (SHIFT + Restoring) the custom signed IPSW!
- Windows 8 users currently need to use this workaround to run sn0wbreeze.
- First boot on an AppleTV 2 for 5.1/5.2 firmwares has funky glitches. Should be fixed by updates pushed via repos.
- iPad baseband will fail to flash on iOS 4.0 –> iOS 4.2.1 restores.
- iPod Touch 2G 4.x.x restores fail (fix coming soon).
Note: Please check your Email After clicking Join.