ECOXPOWER Charge Your Smart Phone While Cycling
ECOXGEAR has introduced a new way of charging your mobile phone or GPS gadget by using the movement of your bicycle. The pedal power will be converted to the electricity hence giving power to head light and any USB connected smart phone like iPhone, iPod, GPS or gadget.
If you love to go for long on your bicycle this is great choice for using as an alternative energy source and enjoying your gadgets on the go without worrying about the battery drainage.
Also this technology is environmental friendly promoting the sustainable global environment.
Features of EcoXPower:
- Ultra Bright LED White Headlight
- 2 Rear LED Red Lights
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Power Jack & Cable Connection powers & recharges the lighting system for your bicycle & charges Smartphone or GPS Device
- Device mount designed to fit & attach to hub of front wheel
- Allen Key (included) adjusts mount for oversized wheel hub
- Headlight can be turned ON/OFF from the handlebar mounted wired remote control (included) on your bicycle
- Water resistant EVA touchscreen case (included) mounts on your bicycle’s handlebars to hold your Smartphone or gps Device for use & to charge with the USB converter cable
- Front Light: 1W 80 LUX White LED
- Rear Light: 2 x S/B Red LED
- Built-in Battery lighting time without riding: approx. 1.5 hrs with a fully charged battery
- Wired ON/OFF remote switch or ON/OFF on unit
Note: Please check your Email After clicking Join.