“After 5.1 jailbreak of my iPhone when I run Cydia or Safari it is not loading ” this is the error many people are facing after jailbreak 5.1 on iphone 4, iPad or iPod touch. This is normal behaviour and understood since the latest 5.1 jailbreak is tethered that means one needs to boot tethered his device after jailbreak and for rebooting every time.
But what about my iPhone 4 baseband 04-11-08 on iOS 5.0.1 (9A405) with untethered Corona/RedSn0w jailbreak showing the same problem. Yesterday I observed abnormal heating of my iPhone so I immediately turned it off for few minutes and I was shocked when I turned it on again and tried to run the Safari and it was not working then I checked Cydia and it was also not working (I am 100% sure that my jailbreak is untetherd 5.0.1 jailbreak).
So this can happen with any body therefore no need to worry just follow below steps and your device will work smoothly. You have to just boot tethered and your device will become normal.
- Download the RedSn0w 0.9.10b5 or 0.9.10b6 by clicking Here
- Extract the file in some folder and open the folder and buoble click the RedSn0w.exe file to run the jailbreak program.
- Select Extras and then Boot tethered.
- Connect your device to your computer and turn it off.
- Click Next and follow screeninstructions to put your device in DFU mode (Press and hold power button for 2 seconds and while keeping it pressed also press and hold Home button for 10 seconds and now release Power button but keep holding the Home button for 13 seconds until you see some activity on computer screen (RedSn0w window)).
- After some activity on computer screen your device will restart and you will see the RedSn0w icon on your device screen wait until it turn on normally.
- Now you can use Safari and Cydia normally.