June 9, 2013 By Muz Khan
Jailbreak 6.1.3 Using Sn0wbreeze 6.1.3 PWNAGE Tool
You can jailbreak 6.1.3 using the Sn0wbreez utility which is also known as Pwnage Tool, you will need a Windows computer in order to jailbreak ios 6.1.3 using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.14. With sn0wbreez tool iOS users are able to untethered jailbreak iOS on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad without baseband update for previous versions then ios 6.1.3 but for the ios 6.1.3 jailbreak it will be a tethered jailbreak because this tool also uses the same limera1n exploit which is not able to provide an untethered 6.1.3 jailbreak. If you have 6.1.2 you can check this tutorial “Jailbreak 6.0.1 6.1.1 6.0 6.1.2 Untethered Jailbreak 6.1.3 Tethered”
Few weeks ago, Snowbreeze version 2.9.11 was released for untethered jailbreaking of iOS 6.1.2 and with Snowbreeze version 2.9.11 iOS 6.0 users can jailbreak their devices untethered up to 6.1.2, Snowbreeze version 2.9.11 is compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and 4th generation iPod touch. Snowbreeze version 2.9.11 is the stable version of sn0wbreez because many compatibility issues and previous bugs were fixed in this update.
I recommend to use the redsn0w for jailbreaking iOS 6.1.3 which is working perfectly on iPhone 4, 3gs and iPod touch 4g. You can visit this tutorial on How To Jailbreak 6.1.3.
Sn0wbreez Version 2.9.14 to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3
Recently a new version of Sn0wbreez is release and now sn0wbreez version 2.9.14 is available that supports the jailbreak of iOS 6.1.3. Sn0wbreez version 2.9.14 supports A4 devices and APTicket validation.
Note one important thing about sn0wbreez that it is only for Windows and if you are Mac users you should borrow a Windows computer from your friend.
Windows users can now tethered jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 iPhone 4, 3Gs, iPad 2 or iPod touch 4g with the latest version of sn0wbreez utility.
Following are the few key points related to the new update sn0wbreez version 2.9.14:
- Sn0wbreez version 2.9.14 supports the A4 devices.
- Sn0wbreez version 2.9.14 enables the old iOS uses to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3.
- Sn0wbreez version 2.9.14 is for tethered jailbreak using the windows operating system.
- Sn0wbreez version 2.9.14 does not support A5, A5X, A6 and A6X devices i.e. iPhone 5, iPad 1 to 4 and 5th Generation iPod touch.
Sn0wbreez Version 2.9.14 is Released to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3
With sn0wbreez version 2.9.14 iOS users can create the Custom “jailbroken firmware file” which enable the users to upgrade their devices to iOS 6.1.2 in the case if sn0wbreez also preserve the baseband from getting upgraded so that users can unlock with ultrasnow.
April 15, 2013 By Muz Khan
Sn0wbreeze is an effective alternative for redsn0w, Absinthe and Evasi0n tools that can be used to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 on A4 devices. The previous version of snowbreeze was not supporting to jailbreak 6.1.3 but yesterday iH8Sn0w has updated its software with a new version i.e. 2.9.14 which now can be used to jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 on all A4 devices that include iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod Touch 4G.
Sn0wbreeze iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak is Tethered
But still the jailbreak provided by iH8sn0w is tethered and it requires to boot tethered every time you will be rebooting your jailbroken devices. The difference between redsn0w 6.1.3 jailbreak and sn0wbreeze 6.1.3 jailbreak is of one feature that is available in sn0wbreeze i.e. saving the baseband of the device while doing an upgrade or restore process.
Download Sn0wbreeze iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak
The sn0wbreeze is only compatible with Windows and you can download the jailbreak software from below link directly.
Other Alternatives to Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 & 6.1.2
Alternative Jailbreak 1
If you want to jailbreak your iphone 3gs, iphone 4 or iPod Touch using redsn0w on 6.1.3 you can visit our step wise guide on how to jailbreak ios 6.1.3 using redsn0w.
Alternative Jailbreak 2
In case you have not updated to 6.1.3 you can have a fully working untethered jailbreak for your any device using the latest evasi0n jailbreak upto ios 6.1.2 untethered by visiting our another very easy and famous 6.1.2 jailbreak tutorial by visiting the page How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 on any device.
Note: Please check your Email After clicking Join.
February 6, 2013 By Daniel
If you are having trouble or facing evasi0n jailbreak errors while jailbreaking iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4g or all A4 devices, you can try to use sn0wbreeze v2.9.8 to jailbreak 6.1, 6.0.1 or 6.0.2. You can use sn0wbreeze on windows computers and it uses the same evasi0n 6.1 jailbreak to give to some extra features in addition to jailbreak.
After release of evasi0n 6.1 jailbreak, sn0wbreeze was also updated and some new things announced by the developer i.e downgrading and saving the shsh blobs etc. This iOS 6.1 jailbreak does not support A5 and A6 devices because there is no low level exploit in DFU or iBoot found and made public.
What is New in Sn0wBreeze 2.9.8
- Added 5.2/6.0.x/6.1 untethers provided by evad3rs
- Added iOS 6.1 support for iPhone 3GS, and A4 devices.
- Fixed Hacktivation issues on 6.0.x.
- Fixed some iFaith mode bugs
Downgrading Using Sn0wBreeze
- Use iFaith mode after selecting/downloading the appropriate IPSW for your device. You will then be prompted to browse for SHSH blobs for the IPSW you have selected.
- Remember to enter a PWNED DFU state with sn0wbreeze’s iREB button in the top bar of sn0wbreeze prior to (SHIFT + Restoring) the custom signed IPSW!
- Windows 8 users currently need to use this workaround to run sn0wbreeze.
- First boot on an AppleTV 2 for 5.1/5.2 firmwares has funky glitches. Should be fixed by updates pushed via repos.
- iPad baseband will fail to flash on iOS 4.0 –> iOS 4.2.1 restores.
- iPod Touch 2G 4.x.x restores fail (fix coming soon).
November 12, 2012 By Muz Khan
Sn0wbreeze is an alternatives jailbreak tool that you can use to jailbreak you device instead of using typical Redsn0w jailbreak tool. The snowbreeze jailbreak works in the same way only it is a little different in way of installation i.e as compared to Redsn0w that installs a payload on your device and snowbreeze constructs the custom ipsw while jailbreaking your device. The custom ipsw that is generated by jailbreaking using s0wbreeze can be used later for downgrading and restoring your device’s baseband.
The latest update was announced today by iH8Sn0w giving the sn0wbreeze 2.9.7 that is compatible to jailbreake iPhone 3GS and A4 devices on iOS 6.0.1.
If you want to jailbreak 6.0.1 using snowbreeze you can check my old tutorial on How To Jailbreak Using SnowBreeze, just follow the steps but use the latest version of snowbreeze.
What is New?
● Added 6.0 (10A403)/6.0.1 (10A523) support. (Only includes iPhone 3GS & A4 devices).
● The 6.0/6.0.1 is currently a tethered based jailbreak via iBooty (except for iPhone 3GS old bootrom users).
● SAM is built-in for iOS 6 hacktivations. (Hacktivated phones can reboot to a semi-tethered state after being activated [rather than just hang at the Apple Logo]). Kudos @sbingner!
● Use iFaith mode after selecting/downloading the appropriate IPSW for your device. You will then be prompted to browse for SHSH blobs for the IPSW you have selected.
● Remember to enter a PWNED DFU state with sn0wbreeze’s iREB button in the top bar of sn0wbreeze prior to (SHIFT + Restoring) the custom signed IPSW!
iREB & iOS 6:
Due to some changes in iOS 6, the current public standalone version of iREB will NOT enter a proper PWNED DFU state for restoring to custom iOS 6 IPSWs. An update for the standalone version should come sometime this week. In the meantime, use the iREB tab located in sn0wbreeze’s top status bar to enter a proper PWNED DFU state.
As stated many times in the past, sn0wbreeze cannot be updated to work on A5(X)/A6(X) devices until a low level exploit in DFU or iBoot is found and made public.
A5(X)/A6(X) Baseband Preservation/Hacktivation?
For those running A5(X)/A6(X) devices and need to preserve your baseband, there is nothing you can do at the moment. For those wanting to hacktivate, the only advice I can give is to buy the carrier’s SIM (the one its locked to obviously) on ebay. The SIM does not have to be active with the carrier to activate the phone.
● Windows 8 users currently need to use this workaround to run sn0wbreeze.
● iPad baseband will fail to flash on iOS 4.0 –> iOS 4.2.1 restores.
● iPod Touch 2G 4.x.x restores fail.
You can download Sn0wbreeze 2.9.7 from our free jailbreak download page.
June 8, 2012 By Muz Khan
Sn0wbreeze Updated To Jailbreak Apple TV 2 On 5.0.2
iH8sn0w has recently updated the sn0wbreeze with new version i.e. sn0wbreeze 2.9.6. The new version provides 5.0.2 Apple TV 2 payload and the users can also resize their root partition. Also it was clarified that sn0wbreeze cannot be updated to work on A5(X) devices until a low level exploit in DFU or iBoot is found and made public.
As stated on the iH8sn0w blog about the new sn0wbreeze version:
- Added 5.0.2/9B830 Apple TV 2 untether payload. (Thanks @planetbeing & @nitoTV)
- Apple TV 2 users can now resize their root partition.
May 29, 2012 By Muz Khan
Download Sn0wBreeze 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak 5.1.1
Download Sn0wBreeze 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak from the below links and also a jailbreak guide which will guide you step by step how to jailbreak 5.1.1 using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.5. The latest version has added support for iPhone 4 GSM and iphone 3gs. As mentioned on official blog the new version has:
- Added 5.1.1/9B208 untether payload for the iPhone 4 GSM.
- Added iPhone 3GS (iPad Baseband users) location services fix.
Download sn0wbreeze 5.1.1 v2.9.5 (For iOS 3.1.x/3.2.x/4.0.x/4.1/4.2.1 to 4.2.8/4.3 to 4.3.3 / 4.4.3 /4.4.4 /5.0.1 /5.1.1)
You can jailbreak 5.1.1 for all A4 devices, using the latest version of Sn0wbreeze 2.9.5. Similarly if you have already tried for jailbreak through RedSn0w and Absinthe 2.0.2 and were facing errors you can use this tutorial for jailbreak 5.1.1.This guide can be used for jailbreak ios 5.1.1 on iPhone 3gs, iPhone4, iPod Touch or iPad.
Download Sn0wBreeze 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak 5.1.1 Important Note:
Ensure that your idevice is having version 5.1.1 (although this jailbreak works with old versions also I suggest to update if you can), go to Settings —-> General —> About and check the Version it may be similar to“5.1.1(9A405)”. If it is not 5.1.1 try to update by going back to Settings —-> General —> “Software Update”or using iTunes. You can download latest iOS by visiting this link.
Before going to download Sn0wbreeze 5.1.1 jailbreak you should preserve your shsh blobs in order to save your baseband for future unlock. Click Here to visit How to save SHSH blobs using TinyUmbrella.
Once your idevice is updated to 5.1.1 now you follow these steps to jailbreak 5.1.1.
Download Sn0wBreeze 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak 5.1.1 Steps to jailbreak
1. Download Sn0wbreeze 5.1.1 jailbreak software version 2.9.5 by visiting this jailbreak download page.
2. Download Sn0wbreeze 5.1.1.zip file and unzip in a folder. Open that folder and double click sn0wbreeze-v2.9.5.exe to see below screen, now click OK.
Download sn0wbreeze 5.1.1 jailbreak v2.9.5 (For iOS 3.1.x/3.2.x/4.0.x/4.1/4.2.1 to 4.2.8/4.3 to 4.3.3 / 4.4.3 /4.4.4 /5.0.1 /5.1.1)
March 14, 2012 By Muz Khan
Sn0wbreeze which is a jailbreak software for iOS 5.1 jailbreak and also for other versions, was updated to the new version 2.9.3 recently by iH8Snow, the update includes Apple TV support for 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 and a bug fix on iOS 5.0.1 jailbreak of hanging on the Apple icon when booting.
You can jailbreak the following iOS versions running on any device:
- Untethered jailbreak for iOS 3.1.3, 3.2.x, 4.0.x, 4.1, 4.2.1, 4.2.8, 4.3, 4.3.3, 4.4.3, 4.4.4, 5.0.1
- Tethered iOS 5.1 Jailbreak for ios 5.1/9B176
- New Apple TV 2 support for ios 4.4.3 and ios 4.4.4
- Bug fix for an issue with iOS 5.0.1 which was happening in rare cases when after reboot it was halting on Apple logo
This was elaborated on the official blog of iH8sn0w:
Just adding this in mainly for users who dumped their SHSH blobs. On the initial boot, the Apple TV may have a black screen for 60 seconds after setting up the Apple TV. This is normal.
March 11, 2012 By Muz Khan
If you were unable to jailbreak ios 5.1 using RedSn0w as mentioned my previous post and you were having some unexpected errors in jailbreak 5.1. You can jailbreak your ios 5.1 using the updated version of Sn0wBreeze 2.9.2 jailbreak software download. iH8sn0w has recently released his jailbreaking tool for ios 5.1 that works on a principal of building a custom firmware like we do in RedSn0w by using the option of “Custom ipsw”. This is a tethered jailbreak for iOS 5.1 that means every time you need to restart your iphone or ipod touch or ipad, you will need your computer to reboot your device.
SnowBreeze is compatible with Windows only and if you are having Mac you can read my guide on How to jailbreak ios 5.1 using RedSn0w.
This ios 5.1 jailbreak is NOT compatible with A5 devices i.e. iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and the new ipad.
How to jailbreak iOS 5.1 using Sn0wBreeze
- Download Sn0wBreeze 2.9.2 jailbreak software by Clicking Here
- Open Sn0wbreeze by double clicking the executable file, click the blue arrow to go to the next screen. (no need to connect your device to computer at this step)
- Now locate and select your 5.1 ipsw and click the next arrow.
- Select the mode carefully in which you want to run in. If you are relying on a carrier unlock, you should select “Expert Mode”. If you are not confident about the options just leave the default and don’t change anything and Click next.
- Sn0wbreeze will create custom IPSW file for your device, wait for completion of process.
- Now connect your iphone, ipod touch or ipad to your computer and follow the on-screen directions to enter the DFU (device firmware update) mode.
- Open iTunes and wait while your device is detected and displayed in iTunes main Window. After your device is detected and a window appears showing that a device has been detected in DFU mode, hold the shift key and click “Restore” button. iTunes will ask about the custom ipsw file which you created using Sn0wBreeze browse and locate it and click OK/Next. iTunes will start restoring your device with the new ipsw. This will take some time.
- Last step is to Booting Tethered for which you will use iH8sn0w’s iREB, just download and run it while your device is connected to computer it will restart your device and it will be tethered jailbroken.
- This is a tethered jailbreak for ios 5.1 that means every time you need to restart your device you will do step 8.
January 19, 2012 By Muz Khan
How to jail break ipod touch
You can jail break your ipod touch 3 or 4 using the latest version of Sn0wbreeze. Similarly if you have already tried for jail break through RedSn0w and were facing errors you can use this tutorial for ipod touch jailbreak. This guide can be used for jailbreak ios 5.0.1 on iPhone 3gs, iPhone4, iPod Touch or iPad.
Note: Ensure that your ipod touch is having version 5.0.1 (although this jailbreak works with old versions also I suggest to update if you can), go to Settings —-> General —> About and check the Version it may be similar to “5.0.1(9A405)”. If it is not 5.0.1 try to update by going back to Settings —-> General —> “Software Update” or using iTunes. You can download latest iOS by visiting this link.
Once your ipod touch is updated to 5.0.1 now you follow these steps to jail break ipod touch.
1. Download latest Sn0wbreeze 2.9 by visiting this page.
2. Download the zip file and unzip in a folder. Open that folder and double click sn0wbreeze-v2.9.exe to see below screen, now click OK.
January 17, 2012 By Muz Khan
If you are facing problems in jailbreaking your iPhone 3gs, iPhone4, iPod Touch or iPad by typical method of using RedSn0w you can try to jail break your ios 5.0.1 Sn0wbreeze 2.9 as mentioned in the step wise guide below:
You can download latest Sn0wbreeze by visiting this page.
- Download the zip file and unzip in a folder. Now double click sn0wbreeze-v2.9.exe you will see below screen then click OK.