Update: TaiG is now available for both Windows and Mac users. You can find tutorial to jailbreak using Mac by Taig Jailbreak Tutorial for Mac
Below is the procedure on how to jailbreak iOS 8.4, 8.3 and 8.1.3 on iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, iPod Touch 5G, iPad Air 2, Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini. The tutorial is based upon the latest release of TaiG v2.3.0 for 8.4 jailbreak.
You can jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 up to 8.4 easily using below tutorial on any compatible device. We recommend that you make sure your computer is running latest version of iTunes.
Steps On How To Jailbreak iOS 8.4, 8.3 & 8.1.3
- Make a backup of your device using iTunes.
- Download TaiGJBreak_EN_2300 file and open by double clicking it, extract the executable file to run the program.
- It is recommended to install Apple iTunes Drivers in order to face any error at later stage. Just download Apple iTunes Drivers and install.
- Turn Off Passcode on your device => Settings => Passcode.
- Turn of Find My iPhone by going to Settings => iCloud => Find My iPhone
- Run the TaiGJBreak.exe file.
- If things are OK you will be given the option of clicking the start button. Otherwise error message shall be conveyed via TaiG screen.
- After clicking the start button just relax and let the iOS 8.4 jailbreak process complete.
- Once you see the message that jailbreak is succeeded congrats now you can enjoy the jailbreak themes, tweaks and apps.
Below is a video tutorial if you wanna watch complete process before trying this iOS 8.4 jailbreak process.
How To jailbreak iOS 8.4 Using Taig Tool v2.3.0 [Video]
If you are facing problems or errors again, you can visit our page on how to remove TaiG Jailbreak Errors.