If you are a user of iPhone then you will be noticed one thing that you can’t delete several contacts at same time on your iPhone. From the first generation iPhone to the newest iPhone with the newest iOS, the contact feature hasn’t changed yet. For example if you want to delete several contacts at once you can’t delete them. You will delete one by one contact on your iPhone which is too much time wasting. There are many users of iOS devices facing this problem. But now we will tell you how to delete several contacts at once on your iPhone without jailbreaking your device. First of all you will need to install Smart Merge app from the App Store. Smart Merge app is very useful app and for the help of this app you can delete several contacts at same time on your iPhone. Smart Merge app is free of cost but if you want to enjoy more features you can also download the paid version. Below are the few steps for using this app.
Step 1: Launch the Smart Merge app, go to All Contacts tab then tap the Edit icon at the upper right corner.
Step 2: Now select the Contacts you want to delete them and then tap on Trash icon.
Step 3: Now you will be asked that want to delete those contacts you will tap the Delete button
Step 4: If you want to delete all of your Contacts at the same time just follow the step one then after it just tap the check mark icon in the upper right corner, all contacts will be selected. Finally tap the Trash icon and confirm it, your all contacts will be deleted.
Posted in App Reviews, Featured, Free Apps, How to Tagged with: App Store free apps, contacts app, delete several contacts on iPhone, free apps, how to delete several contacts on iPhone, iphone apps, Smart Merge app
This is the case many time that you are telling Siri to dial a name but it is not recognizing it properly and giving unusual results. Sometimes you may need to twist the actual contact name so that the pronunciation is understandable to Siri or Voice Control and it can find the correct contact from your contact list. Here I am giving you the very simple way you can tell Siri and Voice Control the alternative phonetic name of your choice for your contacts or you can add nicknames also for contacts.
Below are the steps to Make Siri Recognize Uncommon And Difficult Contact Names:
1. Open the contact you want to modify.
2. Click Edit
3. Scroll down to find “Add Field”
4. Tap the “Phonetic First Name”
5. Give the name of your Choice and tap Done.
6. Similarly you can give the nick name for each contact if you want to be used by Siri for easy recognition.
Posted in Featured, How to, i4Siri, Siri, Tips & Tricks, TWEAKS Tagged with: How to, Make Siri Recognize Uncommon And Difficult Contact Names, siri, voice control
Since January 2008 the number of search queries handled by the major search engines in the US has increased by 68%, this was mentioned in a recent US search market report prepared by Statista. You can check below graphs for different type of views of the data collected. It is clear that the Google has retained its dominance in the search market despite the launch of Microsoft Bing, also it is interesting to see that in 2012 the Bing is crossing the Yahoo.
Posted in Featured, Microsoft, Tips & Tricks Tagged with: bing search, google, search report, top search engine, yahoo search
iPhone and chronic development teams have released new RedSn0w 0.9.10b3 that can be used to jailbreak iPhone 4. If you are jailbreaking first time this guide is for you and if your iPhone4 is already jailbroken which I am sure is tethered you can just upgrade your tethered to the untethered jailbreak by going to Cydia and searching Corona 5.0.1 untethered and install.
Following are the steps to jailbreak iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0.1.
You can use this tutorial for jailbreaking iPhone4, iPhone 4, iPhone 4 CDMA, iPhone 3GS, iPad1, iPod Touch 4G and iPod Touch 3G
Click Here to Watch Video Tutorial.
If your device is having old version of iOS please upgrade by going to iTunes, new iOS 5.0.1 can be downloaded in step 1 below:
1. Update your device with iOS 5 / 5.0.1.
Click here to download iOS 5.0.1.
2. Download RedSn0w 0.9.10b3 on your computer.
Download RedSn0w 0.9.10b3 For Windows
Download RedSn0w 0.9.10b3 For Mac
3. You have unzip/extract the RedSn0w downloaded file and open the folder containing the extracted and double click RedSn0w.exe executable file to start jailbreak process:
4. RedSn0w will run and you will see following screen on your computer. Now connect your iDevice with the computer and turn it off by pushing power button and sliding to power off.
5. Now select “Jailbreak and Install Cydia”
6. Now you need to put your device in DFU mode, before pressing the Next button on next screen make sure your device is turned off and plugged into your computer. If you know how to enter DFU mode you cal do it right now without clicking Next and jailbreak will start.
8. Now you have to do the following steps as shown on screen shot. Do whenever these are highlighted while processing.
- Hold Down the Power button for 1 second.
- Without releasing the power button press and hold the Home button (bottom center) for 10 seconds.
- Without releasing the Home button release the power button but keep holding the Home button for 15 seconds.
Important: At this step most of the people are confused and unable to put the device in DFU mode. You may see the following screen. Also your device may be showing Apple icon flashing or device is restarted. Don’t panic just click Back button and again Next. Don’t follow onscreen sequence do as under:
- Press and hold both Power and Home buttons and count 1-10 normally (even if device is On).
- Release Power button and keep Home button pressed until you see any activty on computer screen. Repeat same if no activity observed.
Redsn0w will process itself to complete the jailbreak process if there is no error.
9. Now you will see next screen to install Cydia select the first option “Install Cydia” and click Next. You can select other options also if you need.
7. After the RedSn0w installation is completed you will get a done message. Congratulations Your device is now jailbroken.
Final Step: Now you need boot your device through redsn0w. Start as in step 6 up to step 8 to execute the RedSn0w. Select the Extras and then Just boot. Put your device in DFU mode and your Device will reboot untethered.
If this tutorial works for you please give comments and share with your friends. Subscribe to our updates for keeping yourself updated on jailbreaking and Apple updates.
Posted in Featured, How to, iPhone4S, Jailbreak, Jailbreak Downloads, RedSn0w Tagged with: jail break iphone4, Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1, jailbreak iphone 4, jalibreak iphone4, untethered jail break iphone4, untethered jailbreak iphone4