LG’s very own introduction of the new hand set g4 made many sales and many people loved the phone. however at first the smart phone works perfectly fine but later on the users are likely to face some problems regarding the handset. here you can get the solutions to the problems of LG g4. Although the phone is really good but later at some stage users often complain about its performance.
Best Solutions to the problems of LG G4:
LG G4 Problems
1) Touch screen problem
As smart phones keypads are used pretty much it has caused discomfort to the users due to slow performance.
For that the users should follow these steps. you are to improve the keyboard by going to its settings and then taping on general settings. after that go to about phone and then select general center. finally give a tap to App update and there you go. this will almost solve the problem.
2) you might also face the problem of unresponsive touch screen due to the protector on your phone’s screen. improper application is another cause that might slower down the touch system. Also, avoid using thick phone protectors to have a better touch experience.
3) Lag problem in LG G4:
Apart from the unresponsive screen the LG g4 might also causing lagging issues to the users. Although the smart phone is a powerful one but this problem has come into notice several times adding to the problems and the solutions to the problems of LG g4.
Sometimes the user might have no idea about what is happening inside their LG g4. This is because people usually have knowledge of their phones on the surface level however you can reach the root level to solve a problem.
Go to google play store and install Greenify application. This app will help you find out what exactly is running on your LG g4 without your notice. so now you know what to do next. Uninstall the unwanted apps to save your LG g4 from lag.
4) LED of LG G4:
Another common problem is that the LED of LG g4 happens to flash without any reason. either you can disable it or go to the clock app and undo the alarms. Turn off the phone’s screen
5) heat up issue in LG G4:
Your LG g4 might start heating up. know that this is the time to check your apps and uninstall the culprit app. Also avoid putting up thick cases on your phone to prevent it from heating up.
Posted in ERRORS, Tips & Tricks Tagged with: lg g4, problems, Smart Phone, solutions
Everybody who is an android user needs to use Google Play Store for installing new apps and updating the existing ones. Google Play Store facilitates the users but can cause problem in running which many people face and cannot fix it. You really need to learn what to do if Google Play Store stops working properly. Learn about it even if you aren’t facing any problems because in the future you might. Click here to read Awesome tips about Google Play Store.
What to do if Google Play Store Stops Working Properly:
- Clear cache Sometimes Google Play Store starts acting sluggish and problematic while loading and using the services. What you can do is clear the Google Play Store cache to solve this issue. The area with storage will keep the data at hold and will be retrieved automatically. After this your Google Play Store account will start running at a faster speed. Tap the settings and then go to apps, there select All and from there select Google play store. When it opens up tap on the clear cache sign.
- Clear Data Just like you have learned to clear the cache you can also clear the data of Google play store to make it work in an improved manner. Go to the settings from your smart phone, then manage applications. There select All and then enter Google play store. Clear the data by clicking in the option. This option is a useful answer to what to do if Google Play Store stops working properly. All your data will be cleared making Google play store as new as before.
- Uninstall updates Yes, another solution is to clear play store updates because at times a new update can prove to have poor impact than a good one. Go to the settings then apps and then Google play store. Then select uninstall updates.
- Google play services You can also do the exact things with the Google Play services. By that we are referring to clearing the data and cache for the services as well.
- Reset If nothing seems to work you can go for factory resetting the smart phone to go back to the point when you initially purchased your new phone making it work just more than fine.
Hopefully now you know what to do if Google Play Store stops working properly. Good luck!
Posted in Android, ERRORS, How to Tagged with: android, clear cache, clear data, google play store, stop working
Sometimes you may notice that your android phone does not connect to the WiFi quickly and you might also notice your WiFi connection is draining your smart phone’s battery rather quicker than usual. Then know that the problem is not with your phone; in fact you are having a poor WiFi connection. So how to improve WiFi signals on your device? Ever thought of it? Let’s make it simple for you.
How to Improve WiFi Signals on Your Device:
- Learn more about the frequency band. There are almost 23 channels of 20MHz on 5GHz frequency. That means the higher your frequency band the higher the spectrum. Therefore, as you know most of the smart phones with android system can run on 5 GHz so why not try the higher one?
- 5 GHz most of the routers work on 5 GHz frequency band. Go to the settings and then tap WiFi settings, further select Advanced and then WiFi frequency. After that select Auto. Now your smart phone android device will work on 5 GHz. Feel the difference!
- Track your signal You often move around your house or a place to catch the best signals to get a faster connection. But it might not be accurate. Go to Google play store; download and install the WiFi signal booster. Select the manual boost then keep check on the track. The app will show two lines; red and yellow. Your signals are shown by the red line; the best signal will be where the red one is closest to the yellow line.
- Poor connections you can also guide your phone to your wants and needs. Tap your phone settings then go to the WiFi option and the select the advanced option. Here you can see different options, you are required to untick the option that says avoid poor connections.
These are some amazing ways to know how to improve WiFi signals on your device, follow to make your life easier.
Posted in ERRORS, Free Apps, How to Tagged with: 5 GHz, boost signals, Device, frequency band, improve wifi signals, Smart Phone, wifi connection
Android kitkat is version introduced by android which has taken up to 40% smart phones around the world and is continuously being the popular version around the globe. However, just like many other technological issues, the Kitkat version has been also facing problems and users can do anything to get rid of them. Here is a list of problems and solutions of Android Kitkat. click here to How to Get the Android updates Faster.
Problems and Solutions of Android Kitkat:
- Battery issue This is a common problem faced by the kitkat users but do not worry, we are here to help you out. The first thing you can do is take out the battery for at least 30 seconds and then reboot. You should then check the apps in the battery usage section to see which apps are causing battery problems and then either remove or reinstall them. Another simple way is to clear the cache by going to the recovery mode. The last solution is to backup your important files and data and factory reset your smart phone.
- Poor WiFi connection The new firmware occasionally such problems to the WiFi connections. For that you can toggle your data, and keep switching airplane mode off and on. The other way is that whenever you face an issue, go to the wifi connections and open the one you want to be connected to, tap on forget and re-connect to it. Hope that will help!
- There is still more to problems and solutions of Android Kitkat. Bad experience with Gallery Yes this is another common issue plus pretty annoying too when you are in the middle of scrolling down the gallery to find a picture. This problem has been faced more by the users of Samsung Galaxy S3, to solve this tap settings, then app manager and there go to paper artist to disable it. For other users, they need to clear cache of the Gallery app by going to the settings and then tapping application manager.
- Download notifications The problem is faced by both jellybean and kitkat users. But the good news is you do not have to fuss over it as fixing it is a piece of cake. Go to app drawer and there tap downloads app and clear the downloads present before. Make sure you backup your data before you do this.
- Surprise reboots You might also face random reboots on your smart phone which can happen due to any reason, to avoid this, first backup all your important files then reset your device. Once you are done, restore the files to your freshly reset device.
- Hopefully the above list of problems and solutions of Android Kitkat will guide you to save your brain from distress and make your experience on Kitkat a better one!
Posted in Android, ERRORS Tagged with: android, kitkat, kitkat version, problems and solutions to android kitkat, smart phones
Now you can download latest iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool which is TaiG 2.1.3 which has solved the existing all the errors that include 20% progress problem.
Other updates in TaiG 2.1.3 include:
- Fix the issue of getting stuck at 20% while jailbreaking iOS 8.3.
- Update the latest Cydia 1.1.18 and UIKitTools 184.108.40.206; fix the issue of icon missing after jailbreak.
- Fix long startup time of iPhone 4s after jailbreak.
- Fix the issue that TaiG Jailbreak Tool doesn’t work on the virtual machine.
You can jailbreak iOS 8.3 using TaiG tool by using our simple to follow tutorial on how to jailbreak iPhone 6, 5, 5s, Plus, iPad Air, iPod Touch on iOS 8.3 using TaiG Tool.
If you know how to use the TaiG 2.1.3 you can directly download TaiG 8.3 jailbreak from our jailbreak download page.
Posted in ERRORS, jailbrake, Jailbreak, Jailbreak Downloads, Jailbreak iPhone, Jailbreak News, TaiG Jailbreak Tagged with: ios 8.3 jailbreak, Ipad Air 8.3 jailbreak, iPhone 5s 8.3 jailbreak, iphone 6 jailbreak 8.3, jailbreak 8.3, Pangu 8.3 jailbreak, TaiG 2.1.3 Download
TaiG 2.1.2 is released for jailbreaking iOS 8.3 untethered which contains final Cydia substrate and solution for all errors which we were facing earlier. Now a new error has come out for the users whose iTunes is not the 64 bit version.
If you faced the error as mentioned below:
“Apple driver hasn’t been found.
Please download and install iTunes.”
We have given the steps to rectify the above mentioned error while performing the iOS 8.3 jailbreak.
- Download and install latest version of iTunes 64bit from this page.
- Download iTunes 64 bit driver iTunesDriver64_0205.exe for Windows from this page and also install this on your computer.
- Download TaiG 2.1.2 jailbreak for iOS 8.3 from our TaiG 8.3 Download Page.
- Run the TaiG 2.1.2 tool and perform a clean jailbreak this time “Apple driver hasn’t been found” error will not be confronted.
- You can visit our simple tutorial on how to jailbreak using TaiG for iOS 8.3.
Let Us know if still you are having problems, also you can visit our complete TaiG error solution page.
Posted in ERRORS, How to, jailbrake, Jailbreak Downloads, Jailbreak News, TaiG Jailbreak Tagged with: Apple Driver Error, jailbreak 8.3, Jailbreak iOS 8.3, taig errors
Finally we received final and stable version of TaiG tool for jailbreaking iOS 8.3 untethered on all compatible devices. Most of people were facing the problem of 20% progress jailbreak fail and also jailbreak was not having the updated Cydia substrate. The big challenge was to remove iTunes and install iTunes 12.1.2 which is now not needed in order to jailbreak 8.3 using TaiG 2.1.2 version.
What is New in TaiG V2.1.2 (2015-06-26)
- Fixes problems of getting stuck at 20% and 60%, and adaptate for latest iTunes.
- Compatible with Cydia Substrate(Mobile Substrate).
- Corrects the blank Settings problem while matching Apple Watch with iDevice.
- Fix issues of UIcache.
Thanks to TaiG Team for working day and night for us to bring this final version of TaiG 8.3 jailbreak. We appreciate their efforts.
You can download TaiG 2.1.2 jailbreak for iOS 8.3 from our TaiG 8.3 Download Page.
Click Here To Learn How To Jailbreak iOS 8.3 using TaiG.
Posted in Cydia, ERRORS, jailbrake, Jailbreak, Jailbreak Downloads, Jailbreak iPhone, Jailbreak News, PanGu Jailbreak, TaiG Jailbreak Tagged with: 8.3 jailbreaking, error 8.3 jailbreak, how to jailbreak 8.3, ipad jailbreak ios 8.3, iphone 6 jailbreak 8.3, jailbreak 8.3, Jailbreak iOS 8.3, taig 2.1.2
Below is a complete list of iOS 8.3 jailbreak errors and one by one solutions as well in order to achieve a fully working 8.3 jailbreak without further TaiG errors.
The latest errors which TaiG users are facing are iTunes 64 bit driver error that shows that ” Apple Driver hasn’t been found” and
error -1101 in which the progress is stuck at 20% while jailbreaking iOS 8.3 and program gives message of Restarting Jailbreak, please. Below is the remedy to solve the problem of Apple driver.
We have given a complete step wise guide for this problem although this will be fixed in revised version of TaiG i.e TaiG 2.1.0 at any moment because the TaiG team is continuously working to fix this problem.
If you are facing the problem of stuck at 60% progress we recommend to use the latest version of TaiG tool from our download page for jailbreak tools, currently you can use v2.4.1 beta 1.
Apple driver hasn’t been found.
Please download and install iTunes.
Reason: 64 Bits iTunes driver Version not found.
- Download Latest Version of iTunes from This iTunes Download Link
- Download 64bit iTunes driver iTunesDriver64_0205.exe for Windows from this page and also install it on your computer.
- Rejailbreak using latest version og TaiG 2.1.2.
-1101 Restarting device, please.
Reason: A bug in the software.
Remedy: Remove current iTunes version and install iTunes 12.0.1. Visit this tutorial to Remove Error -1101 (This error is fixed in new TaiG 2.1.2 version)
-1001 device disconnected
Reason: Device was disconnected during jailbreak process or you are using duplicate or non original cable.
Remedy: Use Genuine Cable & don’t touch your device during iOS 8.3 TaiG jailbreak process.
-1002 device with passcode on
Reason: Passcode is not turned Off
Remedy: Go to Settings => Passcode & Turn it off
-1003 program data corrupted
Reason: The TaiG downloaded file is corrupted.
- Download again the latest version of TaiG Jailbreak.
- Make sure your internet connection is good at the time of jailbreaking.
-1004 Three conditions of jailbreak failure
-1103 program data corrupted
Reason: Problem with computer.
- Use another computer to jailbreak.
- If jailbreak is stuck at 30% or 40%, end unnecessary programs using task manager (ctr+alt+Del) and retry the jailbreak.
- Reboot your device.
- Reboot your computer.
- Try another USB Cable
Reason: May be caused by antivirus software
Remedy: Turn off the antivirus program.
-1005 设备 打开了 查找我的iphone功能
-1005 Find My iPhone turned on
Reason: Find My iPhone is turned on
Remedy: Turn off Find My iPhone by going to Settings => iCloud => Find My iPhone
-1006 jailbroken device
Reason: Your iDevice has been jailbroken already.
-1007 device not activated
Reason: Device is still not activated
Remedy: Activate your device and jailbreak again.
Posted in ERRORS, jailbrake, Jailbreak, TaiG Jailbreak Tagged with: 20% error TaiG, 60% Progress TaiG Error, iTunes 12.0.1 Install, TaiG Error 1101, TaiG jailbreak Stuck at 60%, TaiG Tutorials
As we know that Apple may have released a provisional fix for the uncontrolled and wicked iOS text bug which can crash your iPhone without any trouble but that fix is not permanent but that is temporary. Well! This can be fixed permanently by jailbreaking. IneffectivePower is a jailbreak tweak which helps in defying the danger of this bug permanently. How to permanently fix the iPhone message crash bug is explained here.
Permanent fix out is needed because temporary fix out requires a quick and effective update due to the substantial risks pointed by security analysts such as hijacking or hacking. Apple has claimed that they are planning on releasing a permanent fix, probably in the form of the iOS 8.4 firmware update. It would be something that could get very risky for jailbreak users and those who are already waiting for one running iOS 8.3 which cannot be jailbroken for now.
How to fix iPhone Messages Crash Bug permanently:
Fortuitously jailbroken iPhones users should be helped by Cydia tweak in avoiding the dangers linked with that nasty bug. There are a small number of other fixes as well for the bug available on Cydia but the IneffectivePower’s developer says that their fix is currently the superior option out there as it works on a system-wide level. “IneffectivePower tweak stops the infamous “Effective Power” text string from deafening CoreText on a system-wide level. And it should work in every app so this is the simple method to fix iPhone message crash bug.
Therefore, this fix not only would fix the bug in Messages app, but it will also fix third-party apps like Snapchat and Twitter. It seems that, this tweak injects its magic at the “CoreText level as opposed to being injected into SpringBoard.”
Important step to install this tweak: you will need to add a new storehouse to Cyida: http://cydia.angelxwind.net/. Once it is added, you can download the tweak free of cost. After it is downloaded you will see that it will keep your iPhone safe from such infamous unicode characters-based text messages in the future. Using the above given techniques and methods you can easily get rid of iPhone message crash bug permanently.
Posted in ERRORS, Featured, How to, iOS 6 Tagged with: how to fix iphone bugs, iOS bugs, iOS problems, iPad iOs bug, iPhone bug, iPhone bugs, iPhone iOs bugs, iPhone Messages Crash Bug
Many of us at least once receive this 3194 error message when we are trying to restore our iPhone in the iTunes during restoring process. It is also obvious that mostly jailbreakers and unlockers are the victims of this error since they might be restoring iPhone for unlock, jailbreak, downgrade or update firmware. At this stage once you receive error 3194 it makes you crazy and troublesome. Message says ” The iPhone “iPhone” could not be restored. An unknown error occured (3194).
Main reason for this iTunes error 3194 is during the firmware restore verification not authorized by Apple or you don’t have the SHSH blobs stored in Cydia.
The error can be avoided by changing the hosts file on your computer. Just follow the below steps if you want to restore your device to an earlier firmware and if your SHSH blobs are stored in Cydia. So basically you will be adding the below line in your hosts file.
Here I have given the ways to find and update your hosts file on different platforms:
- Go to Start => Programs => Accessories => Notepad
- Click File => Open
- Browse to C:WindowsSystem32Driversetc
- Now select All Files (*.*)” from the “Files Type” drop-down menu
- Now you need to select the file named “hosts” and click Open.
- Enter this line without quotation marks “220.127.116.11 gs.apple.com ” . Save and close Notepad.
Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista
- Click Start => All Programs => Accessories.
- Right click “Notepad” and select “Run as administrator”
- Click Yes on the UAC prompt.
- Click File => Open.
- Alter the file filter drop down box from “Text Documents (*.txt)” to “All Files (*.*)”.
- Browse to “C:WindowsSystem32Driversetc”.
- Select “hosts” and click “Open”.
- Enter this line without quotation marks “18.104.22.168 gs.apple.com ” . Save and close Notepad.
Apple OSX 10.4.X Tiger
- Open Terminal (Click Spotlight, or click Command+Space. Now type terminal.)
- In Terminal type, ‘sudo pico /etc/hosts‘, click Enter.
- Put in 22.214.171.124 gs.apple.com.
- Click Ctrl+X, then Y to save.
- Type ’sudo niload -v -m hosts . < /etc/hosts’, click Enter
- Type ‘lookupd -flushcache’, click Enter.
- Apple OS X Snow Leopard & Leopard
- Start Terminal (Click Spotlight, or click Command+Space. Now type terminal.)
- Copy and paste this code into Terminal
- sudo /Applications/TextEdit.app/Contents/MacOS/TextEdit /etc/hosts
- Press Enter
- Enter this line without quotation marks “126.96.36.199 gs.apple.com ” . Save and close Notepad.
- Save by pressing Command+S, click Save.
After completing above steps try to restore again and I hope you will be successful.
If your hosts file contains this line already try to remove and save file and retry restore.
Posted in ERRORS, How to Tagged with: 3194 error, error 3194, error occured (3194), itunes restore error, unlnown error