Samsung galaxy has once again made its customers happy with its handsets which are reasonable and remarkable. Grand prime is comes in 3 colors; white, black and grey and has a sleek body which looks like apple iPhone 6. This article will guide you about the Samsung galaxy grand prime reviews.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Reviews:
Galaxy Grand Prime Features
The Samsung galaxy grand prime comes in the market with great looks. the phone has a big 5 inches screen which doesnt give a very huge look. The size is made in such a way that it looka decent in the hand and can be used easily with a single hand as well. The back cover is also of good plastic which prevents unwanted smears and can be easily cleaned with a cloth making it look new as ever.
2) Camera of Galaxy Grand Prime:
the major feature of Samsung galaxy grand prime is the camera. it has a 8 mega pixel back camera which takes good quality pictures. the front camera is also good enough with 5 mega pixels and the best part is the lens gives less zoomed in photos. that is the reason the phone is famous and known for grandfi. people can take selfies with the wide angled lens and this is the feature people fell in love with it.
3) Battery Life of Grand Prime Phone:
Samsung galaxy grand prime has good battery life which can be further extended if you switch your phone to power saving mode.
4) It comes with the standard design of the ear piece located above the label that says the company name. The phone is dual sim and that sign is drawn in the right corner next to the company label. The home button is at the bottom and the charging slot is also built down.
5) low resolution
The phone has its negative points as well. It has poor screen resolution which sometimes shows pixelated images which are a disappointment.
However we concluded that Samsung galaxy grand prime is a phone with over all nice features and good price of Rs 1999 in Pakistan. These Samsung galaxy grand prime reviews can help you make the right decision.
Posted in Android, Samsung Galaxy Tagged with: app review, Grand prime, samsung, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phone
Samsung Galaxy a3 is a wonderful phone introduced by the company and has proved to be quite popular especially among people who prefer to have one handed phones. Since a number of phones with big screens are flooding the market, it is a good initiative taken by Samsung to introduce a phone with a normal sized screen. This also generates competition for iPhone 6 as now people who prefer small size may switch to Samsung for a change. Click here to read Galaxy Note 3 Tips.
> Screen size of Galaxy A3:
It is considered a plus point for samsung Galaxy a3 when it comes to people who want small size of screens. As mentioned above, some people do not prefer big phones so for them this compact size of 4.5 inches is more than good.
The sleek designs makes it a beautiful phone with breathtaking delicacy.
> Storage and connectivity of Galaxy A3:
Another plus point to the review of Samsung galaxy A3 is that the storage capacity can liberally expand. Users can enjoy the bulit in 16 GB storage and according to their needs they can add up more space through a SD card upto 64 GB. Samsung galaxy A3 also provides with the latest connectivity of NFC and 4G lite. Though the battery is disappointing to be non removable but it being 1900 mAh evens it out.
> lets add more to the review of Samsung galaxy A3:
The smart phone gives a highly good performance and the battery timings are also pretty satisfactory for the users. Moreover, its premium build quality is cherry on the top.
> Low resolution problem with Galaxy A3:
A drawback regarding the phone is the low resolution. however the colors and pictures are so detailed that it can be ignored for a while.
This is a good phone which can be purchased at a good price within budget. Samsung has launched this one for the people who want to experience a wonderful smart phone with ultra premium quality in a very reasonable price for it and this makes you ignore the little drawbacks as well. In short, if you want to get a phone to satisfy your wants and also be good to your wallet then go for it without hesitation. Thats all to the review of Samsung galaxy A3, the rest you can judge from your own experience!
Posted in Android, Samsung Galaxy Tagged with: camera, galaxy a3, samsung, Smart Phone
Facebook is the most popular social networking application that can be found in every smart phone on this planet! There are millions and billions of Facebook users out there and you never know who would want help to use the application. Facebook messenger provides instant private messaging and a lot more features keep updating the messenger. There are a few things, some tips to use messenger in the best way.
Tips you Need to know for Facebook Messenger:
- How to turn off the notifications and alerts on your messenger application? It gets really annoying when someone adds you to a group conversation with 50+ people and you keep on getting the notifications of every single reply or post by so many people. Open up your Facebook messenger and keep your tap on the conversation you want to mute. There you will get a number of options and you will press Mute Conversation. The best thing about this is that you can also decide the time to keep the conversation muted.
- As you all know, and those of you who do not know, you can also make free calls to your friends and family through Facebook Messenger. Make use of it and stop wasting your credit anymore! Simply locate the blue sign of a telephone receiver on the upper right corner next to the dots and when you tap on it you will connect to the person through the free messenger call.
- How hectic it gets to open up the Facebook messenger and then the group chats again and again. The easier way is to make a short cut on your home screen for your convenience. By choosing the menu button and selecting the create short cut button.
- It is very simple to attach a picture in your facebook message. Where you type you will see a camera icon which you will press and get the choice of taking a picture or loading one from the library. Once it gets loaded you click send and there it goes! Awesome tip for Facebook messenger.
- Another Facebook messenger tip is to send your location directly instead of typing it down. You can do this if you have enabled the location settings.
Posted in Android, Free Apps Tagged with: android, conversation, facebook, phone, tips for facebook messenger app
Samsung galaxy S5 is one the popular smart phones launched by Samsung and turned out to be quite a famous piece among the people. Users can learn more about their phones by exploring it inside out and making it more personal and customized as they wish to. There are some things Samsung galaxy S5 users can try on their phones. You may also like to read how to get photosphere on Galaxy S5.
Things Samsung Galaxy S5 Users Can Try:
- Lock screen Samsung galaxy S5 allows you protect your mobile phone with the image of your fingerprint. At least this will only give you the permission to open the phone. To apply this go to the settings of your phone, and then select fingerprint. There you can set the screen protection by registering your finger print image.
- Toolbox you use the notification are most of the time so you can adjust it just like you want. Also you can change the tool box by selecting the settings and then going to the toolbox and then choosing edit. Now you can easily customize it according to your wish.
- Power saving mode okay so you obviously want your phone will good battery timings don’t you? When you are out of home and cannot charge your phone and at the same time you cannot let your battery die then what to do? You can try the power saving mode and see how it saves your battery. this will restrict your access to all the apps to save the battery to all limits.
- What is more to things Samsung galaxy S5 users can try? You can try the multi window to make it handy. Go to the settings then select display and sounds and there tap on multi-window . From there you can easily follow and enjoy the multi window on you Samsung galaxy S5.
- HDR pictures who would not want to take pictures in high modes with best results? Yes the galaxy S5 users can enjoy the HDR pictures. By going to the settings on your camera page and applying it to get the pictures in good quality.
These are a few things Samsung galaxy S5 users can try to explore their phones to the fullest.
Posted in Android, Samsung Galaxy Tagged with: finger print, HDR pictures, samsung galaxy s5, smart phones, toolbox
People are familiar with the Android system as they use it however some people are new on the android system therefore there are some questions android users often ask who newly start using it. Although, using it is not complicated and the whole thing is user friendly but there are little queries which we will satisfy in this article. How to watch TV shows and Movies Free on android. How to use Twitter on Android Devices with awesome tips and tricks.
Some Questions Android users often Ask:
often the users might be confused on where their data is or might save. It is important for them to know that if they want to use android in a better way they should use Google calendar, Google contacts and other ways to store their information and data securely and have easy access to it.
every smart phone is different from another with its varying interface and other internal set up. So is android. Android is more user friendly and can be easily explored by the users on their own. For widgets, it is simple as you press the home screen and hold it there you get the options. You can hold and press on anywhere on the blank screen to get widgets.
Android enables you to use your smart phone just the way you like it and by customizing it to your own taste and comfort. You can change the font, the wallpaper by pressing and holding the screen. You can even go to Google play services to install launchers to change your experience on your android phone for a while. In short, you are free to customize and change your android phone according to your taste.
There is not an official app like iTunes for music in android system but when it comes to music and videos the users can always use Google play store and YouTube for it. Google, Dropbox, drive and onedrive can be explored as well.
Once people try to explore their phones they learn a lot more on their own. This is all to some questions android users often ask, hope it’s a great help! Another thing to cover when we talk about some questions android users often ask is the safety of their phones. Everyone is concerned with this matter so they can set PIN code, pass code or a certain pattern to put privacy on their smart phones.
Posted in Android Tagged with: android, android system, google play store, questions android users ask, Smart Phone, widgets
Android runs on every other phone and is the most popular system on smart phones nowadays. The concept is trending and more people are getting aware of the facilities android system provides. When you have it in your pocket then why cannot you keep one in your car? Especially the young generation and working people can make use of android in their cars. But the question is how? Not only that but users also seek for the cheapest way to get the android accessories for car.
Useful Android Accessories for Car:
- Pioneer its flagship would give you a number of excellent features for your car. When it was launched it was quite expensive and most people could not afford it in the beginning. However now it is less costly as it was before and it also supports the Apple car play and android auto in the cars. You can enjoy the 7 inch screen along with its smooth touch and make a difference in your life.
- More to Pioneer MVH-X560BT and MVH-X370BT You can also facilitate yourself through the above Pioneer additions. This is best when you want good music service and also hands free system while calling. If you are looking for cheap accessories then you just got one! The cable and the Bluetooth system would enable you make use of both the services.
- Kenwood another popular name when it comes to android accessories for your car. The good news is that both DDX9902S and DDX9702S support both the apple car play and also the android. So you do not have to think and worry about it because you have a good option range no matter what you require.
- Aux Aux cable is a wire which has two ends; you connect one end to your smart phone and the other one to the car stereo. This is the cheapest and easiest way to connect your android phone with your car.
- FM transmitter you can choose this option when you do not want to go for the Aux cable. This is a fun way to connect the two; your car with your android smart phone! So, these were a few tips to get android accessories for your car. Try the most suitable and cheaper one as a perfect combination. Read Also lollipol Android vs iOS 8.
Posted in Android Tagged with: android, android auto, android car accessroies, apple carplay, kenwood, pioneer, Smart Phone
This is a common blunder or mistake many people make while using their phones. Have you also happen to get a message deleted by a wrong tap on the screen? By accidentally deleting the whole thread? Or even by deleting it with your will and later regretting it? Do not worry; you can recover deleted messages very easily if you follow what we show. There are a few programs which will do this for you. Cool-muster android SMS+contacts Recovery. Wondershare Dr. Fone. The above programs are for PC or Mac and android respectively to recover deleted messages.
How to Recover Deleted Messages on Android and Mac:
- It really does not matter which program you go for to recover deleted messages. For example if you choose the Wondershare app you will first have to download it and run and install it. Launch the program to your laptop. On your android smart phone you are required to enable the USB debugging. For this you should be having access to developer options. Or tap on the about phone option and build number, tap again and again until you have the developers option.
- Once you enable the USB debugging connect your smart phone to your PC and follow the instructions. This will scan the memory of your android phone and analyze it. When you get done with the whole process you will be able to preview and browse the deleted files/data on your android cell phone.
- You can also recover the text messages by selecting the ones you want to recover. The screen elements are easy to understand even without a guide.
- Avoid losing a message Instead to recovering the messages by going through the whole process don’t you think it is easier if you do not lose your text messages in the first place? It will only take few minutes out of your precious time, simply backup your messages and give yourself a break from all the stress you might have to face if you have to go through the whole thing.
- Download install such apps to back and restore your SMS whenever you want in very less time.
That’s all to how to recover deleted messages. However remember one thing, do not take long after a message has been deleted. Act as fast as you can to recover it back.
Posted in Android, How to Tagged with: android, backup, Mac, PC, recover deleted messages, Restore, SMS, USB debugging
Everybody who is an android user needs to use Google Play Store for installing new apps and updating the existing ones. Google Play Store facilitates the users but can cause problem in running which many people face and cannot fix it. You really need to learn what to do if Google Play Store stops working properly. Learn about it even if you aren’t facing any problems because in the future you might. Click here to read Awesome tips about Google Play Store.
What to do if Google Play Store Stops Working Properly:
- Clear cache Sometimes Google Play Store starts acting sluggish and problematic while loading and using the services. What you can do is clear the Google Play Store cache to solve this issue. The area with storage will keep the data at hold and will be retrieved automatically. After this your Google Play Store account will start running at a faster speed. Tap the settings and then go to apps, there select All and from there select Google play store. When it opens up tap on the clear cache sign.
- Clear Data Just like you have learned to clear the cache you can also clear the data of Google play store to make it work in an improved manner. Go to the settings from your smart phone, then manage applications. There select All and then enter Google play store. Clear the data by clicking in the option. This option is a useful answer to what to do if Google Play Store stops working properly. All your data will be cleared making Google play store as new as before.
- Uninstall updates Yes, another solution is to clear play store updates because at times a new update can prove to have poor impact than a good one. Go to the settings then apps and then Google play store. Then select uninstall updates.
- Google play services You can also do the exact things with the Google Play services. By that we are referring to clearing the data and cache for the services as well.
- Reset If nothing seems to work you can go for factory resetting the smart phone to go back to the point when you initially purchased your new phone making it work just more than fine.
Hopefully now you know what to do if Google Play Store stops working properly. Good luck!
Posted in Android, ERRORS, How to Tagged with: android, clear cache, clear data, google play store, stop working
Qmobile has yet again impressed its customers by introducing the new Noir S1 which has new features and different ones unlike the old sets with this price range. It is a beautiful looking hand set with sleek body and attractive shape. The phone looks delicate with 8.9mm thickness making it different than the old models. Over all it is a pretty phone, Let’s talk more about Qmobile noir S1.
Qmobile Noir S1 Review with Features:
- Noir S1 is new in the market and it has a very elegant cover which is in leather material which adds to the beauty of the phone.
- Another plus point is that Noir S1 is offering the users the best android version that is the latest Lollipop 5.0
- People can enjoy beauty with brains features in a very reasonable price of Rs 10,950.
- However, the multi touch is up to just 2 point and also the display resolution 854×480 is also quite poor. This may also cause sluggishness and slow performance when it comes to heavy games and other apps.
- Qmobile Noir S1 review also tells us about the camera of the phone. It has a 5 mega pixel front camera and back camera with flash light in the rear camera. The picture quality is really good for the price range of the phone. People who love taking photographs can enjoy this feature a lot.
- Another important thing seen in a new phone is the battery. Fortunately, the Noir S1 battery performance is good as it has a 2000 mAh battery which has Li-ion technology giving it a more powerful battery life.
- Noir S1 is acting as a rival to many Huawei phones which come in the same price range. People now have a choice between the two brands as well. Over all the Qmobile Noir S1 review is not a bad one, it has plus points as well as a little drawbacks. But if you have little money you should definitely go for it.
Posted in Android Tagged with: Noir s1, pros and cons, Qmobile, Qmobile noir S1, review
Everybody is always looking for new updates to their android versions. Obviously the new upgrade apparently has more advanced features that can make your life easier though your smart phones. However, it is not always true that the new update is the best one. People can clearly understand the difference once they have used both the updates such as Kitkat and Lollipop. There are certain things that make android kitkat better than android lollipop. Read full article about How to Get Android lollipop version 5.0 on Desktop.
Android kitkat Better than Android Lollipop:
- Battery life although the android lollipop version introduced the project it had on battery life Volta optimizations it did not really work. The project was to provide the users with better and improved battery timings instead, it turned out to be a poor advancement which was out after the tests runs on Nexus 5 and LG G3. The upgrade actually turned out to be a disaster.
- Lollipop came up with a change in the android system when we talk about the lock screen. Android kitkat leaves the lock screen simple and easy while lollipop gives it a cluttered look which is not preferred by most of the users. It contains notifications that one will not want it to be on the lock screen.
- There is more to android Kitkat better than android lollipop. The multitasking is way better on the kitkat version because it gets in to a mess in case of lollipop version.
- Silent mode problem everyone has to put their phones to silent mode at any time so kitkat provides and an easy shortcut to it which is almost one touch away. However, lollipop has taken that facility away from the users. Although they can turn their phones on silent mode but that is quite complicated when compared to kitkat system.
- Interface So, the last thing which we can conclude under the topic android kitkat is better than android lollipop is the interface of lollipop which is not that classy instead it is more towards a cartoonish one.
As we conclude that really Android kitkat is better than android lollipop. In other words we can say that android kitkat is more user friendly.
Posted in Android Tagged with: android kitkat, android lollipop, android versions, kitkat is better than lollipop